103. Party (3)

After Kyurin and Yui had their dance. They both went to grab some food to eat. The Sakamaki's then take turn to dance with Kyurin and Yui at a time. It's 7:49pm. Now the noble prince have an announcement to say.

"Hello All the vampire folks around the demon world. Sorry for the late announcement but thanks for coming to this party of mine, that is my birthday. I see many beautiful ladies in this castle that I wish to see closer😉... I'm the noble prince from the West Europe, my father is European American and my mom is Japanese, adopt from vampire ancestry within the demon ancestry. My name is Elliot Manovero De Nirvana. Hope to see you around later. The end of the announcement." Elliot left.

Kyurin: woaaahhhh Elliot-sama is demon and vampire mixed no wonder he is so hot the first I saw him...
Yui: Elliot-sama...

Sakamaki brothers: HMMPHMMM!!!

Yui turn around to see the Sakamaki brothers, with a surprise she also see the Mukami brothers behind them.

Kyurin: Ruki! Kou! Yuma! Azusa!😆🙋🏼‍♀️*waves happily*
Yui: hi Ruki... kou.. Yuma and Azusa. Good to see you guys.
Kou: good evening M-neko chan😉*winks*
Ruki: <No Comments> hey you guys, wanna grab some wine?
Everyone was like: SUREEE?!?????
Are you MTFK sure RUKI???

Moments later....
Kyurin is now drunk like a kid. And Yui is drunk like sadist🙋🏼‍♀️🤩... the Sakamaki brothers are pretty fine but half drunk. Mukami's are still standing.
Amazing.
Kyurin: neee~ Ayato.... will you please carry me ?????
Ayato: ????? NO . Tell Laito to carry u *holds yui*
Yui: AYATO...!!! Bite me! Hahahahaha!! Baka!! I will pierce my fangs in all of you hahahah!!! *slaps ayato*
Ayato: Stop it chichinas-! *slapped again*
Laito: *saw Kyurin walking towards him* *kyurin place her head on Laito chest*
My Apple chan you ok? *kyurin look Laito eyes directly now*
Kyurin: *slaps laito* YOU pervert Bitch, don't touch me.. *slaps Laito other side of the face*
Laito: WTF???
In all those directions the two girls drunk, Kyurin accidentally hit on the noble prince on the path..
Kyurin: heh?? Ahhhh Elliot-sama.... what r u *hiccc* doing here? Wanna drink wine with me????
Elliot: no no no.. my lady... you're drunk, let me carry you to somewhere to rest... *tales kyurin*
Kyurin: yatta!! I can still drink... I want freedom!!!! I want....
Elliot: *bring Kyurin down the bench* what's your name??
Kyurin: me??? I'm the besttt!!!! The rarest angel on earth!! Hahahaha hahahaha!!🤭😆😵... I can fly!! And I'm Kyurin Komori! Nope... I wonder what's my real name.... 😣😔😢... I'm certainly a half vampire and -!!
Yui came and slap Kyurin mouth.
Yui: Kyurin r u crazy... u shouldn't be saying those words.. zzzzzzzz ...
Kyurin: but .. but.... 😭... IM TOO EMOTIONAL...
Elliot: *laughs* you both are funny... I've never seen an angel before.. I wish I can see them😋
Kyurin: but I'm like freak and a monster... I suck blood and people's spirit energy... 😱😠😢🤭
Reiji came and grab Kyurin.
Reiji: stop it Kyurin, you're exposing too much of your secrets 😠
Subaru: Kyurin, come with me and wake yourself up with cold water...
Elliot: you should go clean yourself up Kyurin Komori, you're a very cute girl, don't be drunk...
Suddenly a bucket of cold water is thrown to Kyurin. ... it was Ayato.
Yui: AYATO!!!!!
Reiji: AYATO! How many times I've told you stop!!!
Kyurin: *conscious* wtf just happened to me? Why am I wet????
Yui: Kyurin chan, you don't remember? You've lost your mind my girl, you told Elliot-kun your identity and now he-
Wait.. where is Elliot???
Shu: another announcement is starting guys
Sakamaki brothers: 😱😱😱😱😱😱
Kyurin, Yui, and the Sakamaki brothers went back to the main side of the party, Kyurin is still wet , a mess and now is ruined.
Elliot: hi again to everyone, I want to introduce you guys a lovely girl I've met today. Come in the stage please, Kyurin Komori!
Kyurin: 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

...

....

....,
....

....

To be continued...