Singing Concert

"Whoa, sadistic sadistic..hone made shabureru thirsty..🎤"
"Whoa, egoistic egoistic yume demo kimatteru junky.."

"What are you guys singing?" Yui curiously asked.
"We are practicing for school concert," Ayato grinned.
"Seriously when did this every happen?" Kyurin interrupted. "And the song lyrics looks weird, I suggest you sing a proper one," Kyurin scoffed.
"Shut up, we don't have other choice, besides I like this song," Ayato said.
"Then let me and Yui help you guys compose a good song!" Kyurin said happily. "Well seem we haven't make a band name isn't it!" The purple hair vampire girl say. Yui nodded and they both think of a good name..
"Humm, well.. Diabolik Lovers?" Yui say.
"What a gorgeous name for the band, bitch-chan, I like it," Laito whispered behind Yui. Yui said you welcome, everyone seems to agree with the band name.
"Who made the sing that you guys sing?" Kyurin asked the brothers.
"Shu made it, very creative," Kanato grinned weirdly.
"Oh wow, let us see if we can make more lines or make another song, " Shuu nodded and lend us the lyric sheet, Laito started playing the piano to let us hear the music.
"It so beautiful the music," Yui praised them very proud. "You guys only wrote the first two lines? Oh god, let me make it good," Kyurin crossed her arms. "I have inspirations, but it feels very vampiric this song, I like it, let's do it," the blonde said.
"How do you know?" Subaru asked.
"Well of course, just hear the music and lyrics that shu wrote, I can imagine it would be very vampiric," Yui said.
"I agree with Yui, we both learned music before," Kyurin added.
"Something is missing in the song...."Shu says.
"Dialogues are missing," Reiji pushed his glasses.
"Smart ! Dialogues!" Yui said, "I was thinking about that," the blonde dumbs up.
"What should we call this song anyway?" Kyurin touched her chin.
"Bloody Mayim Mayim," Yui loose tongue, covering her mouth.
"Bitch-chan very good at thinking music right.."Laito smiled,"you guys like it?" Everyone nodded and clapped.
"So you guys, we gonna think about the lyrics, and you guys think for the dialogue and how to start the music ok?" Kyurin said heading to the door knob.
"We will wait for you.." Kanato said.
"The concert is next week Monday, today is Friday," Subaru said. "Better make it faster! Tomorrow we should start practicing! " Subaru stumbled.
The girls nodded and took the lyric sheet and went up to their room.

Yui & kyurin pov

Let's go let's go and make the lyrics! " Kyurin cheered up the first time she would compose songs to the sakamaki brothers.
"Hold down Kyurin-chan, let's start with the triplets, Ayato, Laito and Kanato sing, and then other brothers depending their personality," Yui said to me.
"If they all vampires, let see... Start with Ayato," Yui give the answer to Kyurin in her eyes. "At first Ayato always the first one compliment the blood very much, so.."Yui started to write.

Did you know? No matter how you slice it, it's surprising!
(Shitteta? Doko o kitte mou igai to)

"Like this, first for Ayato," Yui finished the first line, "since Kanato is next one, Kyurin you think," the blonde flicked her pencil.
Kyurin started to think the music and perfect lyrics.. She hummed and flashed some memory, Kanato was the vampire she thought kinda pitiful, but he is the first one who were seems kind easy get along with girl good, so Kyurin scribbed...

The fact that even a girl could be something so full of jealousy
(Jealousy darake ne girl datte koto)

Kyurin finished with Kanato and write their names with which line they would sing and smiled, she handed to Yui.
"This one was good, now Laito," Yui now flashed memory of Laito, he is always out of question and perverted, he likes to see your expression with madness, the girl write in her looseleaf

How do you get so enraged with so much misplaced anger
(Kimi ga, dondake ikimaite mo)

The girls took turn to write their lyrics and think their personalities first before writing lyrics better,