Yui Komori (Truth)

Everyone here you should realize after Season 1 episode 12, Yui is in metamorphosis to vampire, she woke up after she stabbed herself and said she is thirsty. Cough* remember before the episode ends every brother has a dialogue? Shuu said are you ready to give up all your past life and become like us? Also Subaru also seem to know something, I could presume Shuu, Subaru, and Reiji are the smartest.

Let me prove everything.

"Bitch-chan, you blood changed..." (Laito)
"You have the same scent as us.." (Azusa)

The tree that usually appear in Yui's dream is actually Yui's process of transformation into full vampire. Don't give up people. Although her status was still human, even profile, there are evidence she have some abilities of it. Just like Kanato and Shu said.
"Kanato: there is no precedent for an ordinary mortal woman to awaken with the power of vampire right?
Shu: no vessel has ever endured the process
Ayato: but it's different this time. "

Right? Yui was still in pain and still have little conscious while she really pale and didn't wake up! Shu said its sign of awakening.

Then Reiji gave a remedy, Kanato use the ashes that Cordelia died and left to make a trick it actually worked, after she wake up from dead, she said she is thirsty, meaning Yui is turning into vampire it's just matter of time! That's why in season 2 Yui still look weak and human. The tree is the prove of Yui's transformation.

Thinking back the expressions..
Ayato, Laito, and Kanato smiled, they were happy that Yui is back alive, while Subaru and Shuu I don't know what they are thinking, Reiji seems emotionless, he is actually cared for her,he even made the potion to revive her, according to Cordelia, while possessing in Yui's body, she said Reiji suppress his emotions but try to hide how he feel. I consider Reiji is kind but mostly I don't really hate him much.

Episode 1 in Season 2 : Yui could hear Mukami's calling for her while teleporting to Subaru's garden.
OVA: Yui was teleporting (although she didn't realize) avoiding others from hurting her sucking her blood again, she was trying to protect herself that's why she was outside the mansion door. Yui doesn't know why she was outside, suppose was in the room, look Yui knew that the Mukami's were in Sakamaki Mansion.

*Don't Forget Yui has Cordelia's heart, it's now hers. Cordelia was now have her soul locked down the pool basement by Reiji, the potion that Reiji give was to knock her out of Yui's body that's how Yui still alive while so pale that time.

"Apple of Adam" plan was created by Karl Heinz to see if the heroine would fall for one of the Mukami brothers to let one of them to become Adam, to show him in order to become head of the family, they find out that the more they try to drink Yui's blood they would never be it, it has possibility to turn back human once again.

Ruki: we can't be Adam, none of us... No matter how much blood we take, nothing change.. Cannot be awakened.. .. Non-pure bloods cannot be Adam, only Sakamaki brothers..

Eve and Adam (The next Vampire couples, Adam to be Next King of vampires :) )

So how is the information I give? Maybe no one noticed that much, I have deep minds.

Yui's tree disappeared because everyone drink too much of her blood, causing her anemic and weakened the process of transformation. Nevertheless, there are still hope.

OH wait, you guys misses some point in the plot when the brothers of triplet, Ayato, Kanato and Laito killing Cordelia, Yui was still a baby(in my opinion) due to the fact vampire appearance may look like teens, they actually more older than Yui (I think so) in the balcony, Cordelia possessing Yui, Richter said I've tried centuries just to forget your existence. So got it? They are like hundred years old... Maybe a. Well according Yuma new existence, to actual age now, so far dunno anymore. Think. Yuma, was human before, and actual age is 17, while that now teen as vampire, they are all grown up, Even Shu was now 19 but still.

Yui fall in love with Ruki first before realizing she fall for Ayato also.

The Diabolik Lovers, the bite is like biting an apple but sucking the blood is different story.

The tree appeared and reborn again... And apples falling before DBMB ends.

Thank you minna, hope you enjoy this information and accept the truth of Yui's identity. Please don't forget to vote, comment, or view! See ya!