Yui's Heart Attack and Diary with Yui's Awakening

Bee beep.. Bee beep.... Ok first of all. Cough* . Yui's heart attack often appears in the anime and the diary, they will find it today. Plot difference will occur ok? It may have a little same.

Yui and Kyurin were walking around the mansion just to get used to the directions and rooms. Although they only knew where others been often go. The mansion was big, the rooms are 50+ . Like a maze. Kyurin was there for Yui if they both got lost somewhere, she was only could be help with to teleport themselves back. While the ladies on their way, a mysterious door opened by itself, the chains and locks dropped as if it's haunted. The room lured the girls inside. The dusted room with all books and shelf, all jewelry were still sparkle and lightened their amazement.

"What's this room?" Yui gasped with silence as she and Kyurin sneaked inside. Before Yui could turn to the shelves, Yui saw a women with long purple hair and black dress in the balcony. The women slowly turned her head to her, Yui horrified and her heart start to react with a painful attack. Yui backed off to the shelf and the books shattered down. Kyurin run to Yui and picked her up.
"Are you ok Yui? " Kyurin said exclaimed and softly petted her sisters back. Finally could see Yui ok. The both girls realize there is a diary. Kyurin picked it up and begin to flip over the pages. A photo dropped and the page stopped.
"Isn't this, father? This can't be...why was father diary is here?" Kyurin gasped and show it to Yui. Yui begin to read the words inside the page shown.
"So it's true that we are adopted Kyurin-chan.... this picture has a baby of me and you.." Yui flustered and continued reading..

I understand the fact these two little babies are innocent, they are pure and good child. I'm happy that I have two daughters to adopt. My happiness is fulfilled. Lastly, I knew my sweet second adopted daughter, I name her Kyurin was a fact of vampire, but this doesn't mean I will kill her, I will treat her nice and raise her as a human being. Yui, my first adopt daughter, I've heard from Richter, the brother of Sakamaki Tougo, Yui owns the heart of Cordelia....

The page of the moment has broken the girls hearts to hear their father wrote this. They can't believe their eyes and starts to cry. The words that continued on that part was ripped and never found the piece. They dropped the diary on the floor.
"Thanks.. father... I see you know I'm vampire.. But you still see me your daughter... Sniff* sniff*.." Kyurin sobbed and sniffed sadly.
"Father... hic* ...you know my- hic* past.. But I wi-hic*ll find more abou-hic* it.." Yui cried as she wipe her tears.
Kyurin stopped crying because she sense the brothers are around the room.
"I thought this place were locked... Now I need to seal it again..." Reiji spoke with serious tone.
"How do you even get here? Bitch-chan, Ringo-chan..." It was Laito now.

"We don't know.. We just happen to pass by here, and we already saw the door unlocked.. it's like haunted.." Yui mumbled to explain the situation.
"Are you saying our house is haunted?" Kanato blunted with little bit of anger and squeezed the teddy tightly. (Teddy became back to regular bear)
"No it's not like that, maybe it leads us to find the truth, look, me and Yui found father diary here..it explained that we both are adopted, he knows I'm a vampire and Yui own some women named Cordelia's heart.." Kyurin squinted her eyes little and handed to Reiji.
"Cordelia?" Ayato's eye open wide, in front of Yui.
"This book..." Reiji said in a tone he might know something.
"Speak if you know something!" Subaru scowled and smacked the shelf.
"Calm down Subaru..." Laito try to convince his youngest brother. "Bitch-chan has our mother's heart? How is that happen?" He added.
"So this is the reason why Yui came to our house, I guess you guys have realized, someone is trying to call Cordelia back here again.." Reiji closed the diary and pushed his glasses.
"I think... it... our uncle...." Shu said with sleepy tone.
"Richter? I guess it has connection with that, since they always been together.." Ayato sweat dropped.
"Since you guys are here and realized my intentions, I don't have to say too much, " someone giggled and spoke.
It was Richter, and Yui was in his arms.
"Chichinashi! Oi! Why are you here?" Ayato startled and try to get Yui back.
"Look what we have here, uncle richter.." Laito said in playful voice and smiled creepily.
In just a blink, Yui and Richter disappeared,
"Yui!!" Kyurin couldn't caught the voice to her. She is being careless.
"Who the fuck is Cordelia? " Kyurin enraged and kicked the books.
"Cordelia, is our mother.." The triplets said.
"NANI!!!" Kyurin shouted and her hair covered her left eye.