97

Today was a New morning. It's December 3. Everything happened like a dream, but it was real. From that day the stewards left the Sakamaki mansion things started to change more.

Kyurin POV

Kyurin woke up from a very fine morning with Yui by her side. However, something changed in Yui, Yui became stronger than she ever was before. Kyurin, found more of herself seeking spiritually. It's different. Those unbelievable things that was found inside Kyurin is divine. Instead of those musical stuffs, there are more to discover.

I woke up to found Yui was sleeping next to me. Of course, because want to sleep with me. It happens sometimes. Everytime I wake up I feel different in me. I don't feel the real in me anymore. What is going to happen now is a new crave.
I yawned quietly stretching to see the sun right up upon me. Yui started to wake up with a mumble manner that the sun is too bright. Well, it's a beautiful morning.
Let me tell you something too, my wings can stay for 30 minutes now. I can fly more.
Yui: Kyurin *yawned* let's go brush our teeth...😪
Me: hai

After me and Yui finished washing our faces. We went to eat our breakfast. You know something happened to all the Sakamaki brothers. They all became curious about my unusual body and even Reiji started to ask questions.

Reiji: Kyurin, your parents are humans and how come you're way different from them so much?
Kanato: Kyurin Kyurin, what are other abilities you have?
Ayato: cupcake, what are you mixed with? And how?
Laito: kyu-
Kyurin yelled and stop them asking.
Kyurin: HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY stop stop stop
Sakamaki brothers: ????
Kyurin: I know you all curious about me, but then I don't even know why. Don't ask me. But if you want to discover I would have to discover it myself first, or you can test me with Reiji experiments , I'm not scared to die, well actually I wanna die rn but then I cannot.
Yui: plz don't say that my dear sister
Kyurin: hai
Subaru: I .. I wanna see.. your wings again..😳*blushes*
Kyurin: *sigh*

Let's go to next chapter 😆😂... I don't wanna write so much