Question for Violet: OneHellofaGrell!

OneHellofaGrell's Question:

*raises hand and waves it around in the air* Question for Violet!! Ok, so both the Scarlette and Ari ships have sailed, but what about your ship? Do you even have a ship, or is it still docked somewhere we can't see?

Alright then, we'll start with Violet.

Vi: *giggles* Thanks for the question! Ari and Scar said no one would ask me anything cause I'm too hyper and weird! Love you Grell-chan! 

Scar: *sighs* Violet, please answer the question. You can fawn over them later.

Vi: Right! Sorry! Weeeelllll, I've never really thought about my own ship. Cause I was really focused on Ari and Scar, ya know? But I guess.... Well, Tobi-kun is obviously out of the picture. Big meanie. And Lee is meant for Tenten.... Huh. I guess I don't really like anyone right now.

Ari: Heh, Kitty-chan's going to be really upset, eh, Scar?

Scar: I agree. You should hope he doesn't read this, Violet.

Vi: EH?! What're you guys talking about?!

Ari: Does she not know who Kitty-chan is? I thought she made up that nickname!

Vi: *waves arms frantically* I did! But what does Kankuro have to do with my ships?!

Scar: *grabs Ari and starts to walk away* Come on, Ari, let's leave her to figure it out on her own. We shouldn't interfere with our sister's lovelife. 

Ari: *chuckles* Yeah, you're right. It's kinda fun watching her squirm like this anyway. Like that time we wouldn't let her watch the latest Naruto episode and she practically went catatonic on us?

Scar: Don't remind me of that. 

*Scar and Ari leave*

Vi: *looks around* You guys! Wait! Tell meeeeee! Why would Kitty-chan be upset! Please tell me! *looks at OneHellofaGrell* Grell-chan! You'll help me right? Let's go find Kankuro! Maybe he'll know what's going on! *runs off with OneHellofaGrell*

Me: Eh? Wait! I was gonna help answer the question! She does have a ship! It will sail!.... Probably. But come back here! I need those guys for the next chapter! *runs after the somewhat trained Ninja and OneHellofaGrell*