Question for Micah: Midnan!

So Micah's got another question, hmm? Interesting! I love Micah, honestly, so I'm glad I get these extra chances to "talk" to her. Thanks for the question!

Midnan's Question:

~ For Mi-chan ~ (This is not Honey-sempai)

Who is your favorite host? (NO, you can NOT pick Haruhi)

Micah: My favorite host?

Me: Mm hm. That's the question! Now answer! I wanna know too!

Micah: *sweat drops* Don't you already know, Author-chan?

Me: .....Maybe.

Micah: *sighs* I guess it's no big deal. It's not like any of them are here anyway.

Me: So...? Who is it?! Who's the lucky guy?!

Micah: I can't pick Haruhi, right?

Me: Right!

Micah: Tamaki.

Me: *blinks* Eh? Did I hear that right?

Micah: You did. My favorite host is Tamaki, honestly.

Me: But... but... but....! Mori! And Honey! WHY?!

Micah: *crosses arms and shrugs* I'm not sure, but I think it has to do with the fact that he is honestly committed to making people happy. Sure, he acts like a complete idiot most of the time and he can get easily carried away. But he genuinely cares for all of us, the hosts and me, and I just love that about him.

Me: *wipes at tears* That is so sweet, Micah!

Micah: *grins* Yeah, I know. Please, just don't mention this to him. I'll get hounded, by him as well as the twins. Maybe Honey too...

Me:.....

Micah: What's with that obvious silence? 

Me:....

Micah: What did you do, Author-chan?

Me: *takes deep breath* The hosts were worried about you when you weren't coming around for a few days and they asked me if you were alright and I said you were busy answering questions and stuff so they asked if they could sit in on this question and I said no because I knew it would bother you but then Honey gave me puppy-dog eyes and I caved and now they're waiting outside the room listening to us. *gapes like a dying fish trying to breathe*

Micah:....Damn.

*Host Club bursts in*

Tamaki: Micah~! You do love your Daddy!

Honey: Mi-chan! Hi!

Mori: .....

Kaoru: She likes tono best? She must have bad taste.

Hikaru: You're right. If she had any sense, she definitely would have picked one of us.

Kyouya: I'm only here to supervise. *pushes up glasses and scribbles something in notebook*

Haruhi: I'm sorry, Micah. I couldn't convince them to leave.

Micah: They bribed you with fancy tuna again, didn't they?

Haruhi:....

Micah: Yeah, I thought so. *sighs* Thanks Author-chan. It's good to know you're as weak-willed as I am when it comes to Honey.

Me: Ah, I really am sorry~!

Micah: I'm just going to say goodbye so I can take care of these freaks. *looks at Midnan and smiles* Thank you so much for asking me this question. Bye now!

Me: Yup, see ya later! Ask again whenever you like!

Tamaki: Come here, Micah, let your Daddy give you a hug!

Micah: *sweat drops* I really don't want one from you....

Honey: What about me and Mori, Mi-chan~?

Micah: Er, sure...?

Twins: *smirk* Would you let us hug you?

Micah: Not even if I was on fire and you were the ones holding the fire blanket.

Kyouya: I'd rather not hug you.

Micah: *scowl* Thanks.

Haruhi: I--

Micah: Yeah, I get it. You're not a touchy-feely person.

Me: This is going nowhere... I'll just end it here!