Question for Raya: asdfwtflol!

Whoa... cool username....

Here's asdfwtflol's Question:

I have a question for raya- when did you start having feelings for zoro, and did you have feelings for ace before you and zoro kissed?

Me: Oh I just adore these questions. Raya's always fun when we talk about her lovelife... *sweat drops* Might as well bring her in.... should we get Zoro and Ace too....?

Ace: Need me for something, Author-chan?

Me: Shit, does everyone here enjoy scaring the crap outta me?!

Ace: *chuckles* You have great reactions.

Me: So I've been told.... Ugh, whatever. Just wait here while I get Raya and Zoro.

Ace: Little Red and the Swordsman are gonna be here? What's going on?

Me: Question.

Ace: Ooh, sounds fun. Can I see?

Me: Well, I mean, it's really Raya's but I thought you would help put her in the mood, so to speak

Ace: *blinks* Huh?

Me: *sighs* You'll see in a minute. *shouts* Oi! Marimo! Demon! Get your asses in here!

Zoro: *yawns* What? You've interrupted my nap, so you better have a good reason.

Raya: He's grumpy when he first wakes up, so most of the day, really. Ignore him. But what did you want? I was kinda busy with Sanji.

Me: *raises eyebrow suggestively*

Raya: I'll kill you if you even insinuate that disgusting notion one more time.

Me: *looks at Ace* You had feelings for this?

Ace: *grins* She's got fighting spirit.

Raya: *blushes slightly* Eh? Ace? What're you doing here?

Zoro: *narrows eyes dangerously* Yeah, who called you in, Fire Fist?

Ace: *hooks arm around my neck* Author-chan called me! Raya's got a question to answer, and I'm here for support, I guess!

Me: Same with you, Marimo.

Raya: Get on with the damn question before you lose your head, Author-chan.

Me: R-Right.... Uh, here ya go.

Raya: *groans* You have got to be kidding me! Why the hell does everyone ship me with Ace?!

Me: Uh, I'm not sure that's what they're really asking.... They just want to know when you started liking Zoro and if you ever had feelings for Flame Boy over here.

Ace: Flame Boy?

Me: Just go with it. I could've called you Sexy Flaming Pirate Man. But that would've made you uncomfortable.

Ace: *grins cheekily* You sure about that?

Me: *blushes* S-Shit, get on with it, Raya!

Raya: The readers must hate me... *sigh* Anyway, I actually started to like Zoro about three, four years ago--

Zoro: *cocks brow* We hadn't even met yet.

Raya: I know, let a woman finish!

Zoro: *rolls eyes*

Raya: *chooses to ignore Zoro* As I was saying, I started to like him about four years ago when I first saw his wanted poster in the paper. It was just a simple crush, really, because I loved his eyes. I thought, as weird as it seems, that we sort of had a connection. I could see my own dark feelings in his eyes, how he struggled and the dream he desperately wanted to achieve. Course I didn't know what it was back then.

Zoro: You've never told me this.

Raya: You hate mushy stuff. What was I supposed to do? Write it in flowers on the deck?

Zoro: Sounds like ero-cook....

Raya: *nods* Exactly!

Me: Er, when you start to have real feelings for the guy? Like non-school-girl-crush level?

Raya: *looks away in thought* Huh.... that's kinda tough... Maybe.... Yeah, actually, I think it was during his fight with Mihawk. Just... the thought of losing him... it really tore at my heart. I didn't know him too well but I admired him, and I guess that kinda turned into something more...

Ace: *wipes away tear* That was so cute.

Raya: *jumps* Shit! I forgot you were still here!

Ace: *grins* Isn't there a second part of the question?

Raya: Damn.

Ace: *wraps an arm around Raya's waist and tugs her closer* So, Little Red, what's your answer?

Zoro: *halfway unsheathes Wado* Hands off, Fire Fist. *growls* She's not interested.

Ace: *chuckles and raises hands in mock surrender* Chill, man, I'm just teasing. I know she's only got eyes for you, Moss Head.

Raya: I thought you were cute.

Zoro, Me & Ace: Huh?

Raya: *sighs* The question asks if I ever had feelings for Ace before my kiss with Zoro. The answer is no. I just thought he was cute, because I happen to have a thing for guys with freckles.

Me: *looks at Zoro, then at Raya* So what's up with this?

Raya: *shrugs* He's ruggedly handsome. Ace is boyishly cute.

Me: Ahhhhh....

Ace: *grins* Boyishly cute, huh? I can live with that. How bout you, Moss Head?

Zoro: *growls* Stop it with the damn nicknames already. And what about me?

Ace: *raises brow* Your girlfriend just complimented you. Aren't you going to respond?

Zoro: *looks at Raya* Would you like me to respond?

Raya: *grins crookedly* I couldn't care less if you did or not.

Zoro: *looks back at Ace* There you have it.

Ace: *sweat drops* It's like they were made for each other...

Me: *clears throat* Ahem.

Ace: Ah... Ah! Riiiggghhht. I got it now.

Me: Anyway, that's it I suppose! Alright, that's a wrap! Good work everyone, take five. I've got a new chapter of Destined for Flames to write anyway.

Raya: Don't kill me off or I'll haunt your ass.

Me: *blinks* Alrighty then.

Ace: *chuckles and looks to asdfwtflol* Thanks for the question, hope you'll ask again some time!

Raya: Yeah, bye, and thanks.

Zoro:....

Me: Damn stoic Swordsman. Would it kill you to just say goodbye like a normal person?

Raya: It would indeed.\

Me: *sweat drops* Right. Whatever. Bye! Thank you so much for asking a great question!