Question for Raya: One_Piecee!

One_Piecee's Question:

*waves a hello* Yo~! Question for Raya! So what are you going to do about those three boys, Ace, Natsu, and Gray? Are they a handful like the rest of the Straw Hats? Oh, are you perhaps leaning towards any particular boy out of those three? :3

*Magically transports us all to the alternate timeline where Raya and Zoro are not together and Raya's in Fairy Tail*

Me: Ah.... I love these questions. Time to make my lovely OC squirm! *looks around for Raya* Hey, Demon! Fan's got a question!

Raya: *looks up from where she's been talking with Lucy* I'm busy! And stop calling me Demon god dammit!

Lucy: *sighs* Just go, Raya. I have to go make sure Natsu doesn't do anything stupid anyway. 

Raya: ....Whatever. *walks closer and peers at paper in my hands* Eh? What's this about?

Me: You've got to answer, Raya. I promised you would.

Raya: *squints at question* Are they a handful? That's not bad. But.... am I leaning towards one of them?! What kind of crap is this?!

Me: Raya. Answer the question!

Raya: *glares menacingly* Fine. But the second I get Honoo back, you're going to taste flaming steel. *sighs as I walk off smirking* Let's start with the non-embarrassing part. By the way, One_Piecee, is it? You're irking me, you know that? And I'm not particularly friendly when I'm irked.

 *Fairy Tail Guild goes deathly quiet*  

Raya; In any case, Author-chan is right--  

Me: *yells over* LIKE ALWAYS!  

Raya: *eye twitches* It seems I have to answer, whether I want to or not. Natsu, Ace and Gray, eh? *sighs* Listen, honestly, they aren't the first three people I'd choose to be stuck with. I'd much rather it be Zoro... and maybe Happy.... Wait. That came out wrong. I didn't mean.... Ah screw it. I know what I meant. Zoro's less annoying. Anyway, yes, they are a handful. And a hell of a lot like the Straw Hats. Though I love them all. Ace is my cap'n's brother, after all, and Natsu reminds me too much of Luffy to dislike him. As for Gray.... well, he's been pretty great after we got over our first spat.  

Natsu: *appears suddenly and grabs Raya by the shoulders* Oi! Raya! How could you think Ice Princess is great?!  

Raya: *sweat drops* Eh, Natsu? Where'd you--  

Gray: It's because she's smart Flame Brain!  

Raya: Gray? Wait, don't--  

Natsu: What'd you just say, Pervert?!  

Gray: *scowls as he shoves Raya aside to get in Natsu's face* You heard me, Flame Brain!  

Natsu: Oi! At least I'm not a stripper!    

Gray: It's a habit! I can't control it!

Natsu: That makes it worse!

Raya: Er... guys? Guys? Guys--

Ace: *clamps hand over Raya's mouth* Yo, no yelling in the Guild! *smirks* At least not when everyone's hungover from last night.

  Raya: *looks to Ace in surprise* Mmph?

  Ace: *chuckles* Oh, right. Forgot. *takes hand away* What was that again?  

Raya: *rolls eyes* Nothing. I was just wondering where the hell the three of you came from. Never mind, it doesn't matter. You're here anyway.  

Ace: *chuckles* So, what're you doing anyway that's got them so worked up?  

Raya: *sighs* All I was doing was answering some question a person sent in to Author-chan. These two baka suddenly showed up.  

Ace: Oh? What's the question? Can I help?  

Raya: *blushes slightly* Eh, no, I don't believe you can. So I'll just go over... somewhere else.... Anywhere really, but I'll be back....  

Ace: *snatches question before Raya can slip away* My kinda question! *laughs* You gonna answer it? Ah, wait a sec! Icebox! Other Guy! Quit it for a while, would ya? We got a question over here that involves you two!  

Raya: Ace!

Natsu & Gray: *breaks up bickering* Huh?  

Raya: Ace, really, you don't have to....  

Ace: *reads question aloud, smirking*

Natsu & Gray: *turn to Raya expectantly*  

Raya: Ah.... *sweats nervously* I like... I mean, I like all of you guys. You're all great, I swear! You're Insufferable at times, really annoying, slobs, two of you can eat like you've starved for a year, you all have insanely huge egos.... Wait. Where was I going with this?

Ace, Natsu & Gray: *face palm*

Raya: *snaps fingers* Oh I got it! What I meant was, despite all your shortcomings I still like you guys. But I.... er... well, I think I..... *sees Happy flit past uncaringly* I CHOOSE HAPPY!

Ace, Natsu & Gray: EH?!

Raya: Author-chan! Cover for me! *disappears to somewhere in the Guild*

Me: *breaks down laughing, rolling on the floor, tears running down my cheeks*

Ace: *lightly kicks me in the side, arms across his chest* Oi, Author-chan?

Me: *stops laughing and looks at Ace* Y-Yeah?

Gray: Raya left you to cover. And you're the author. You answer the question.

Natsu: Right! Answer!

Ace: *flashes sexy smirk* It would really mean a lot to me if you did.

Me: Ah....*grumbles* Damn sexy smirk.... damn sexy flaming pirate.... damn the equally sexy Mages....

Gray: *smirks* What was that, Author-chan?

Me: Nothing at all you stripper!

Natsu: *busts out laughing at Gray along with Ace*

Ace: She got you there, Icebox!

Me: *quietly slips away while Gray turns his icy wrath on the flaming idiots* Oh. Raya did kinda leave you hanging. *spins around and look at One_Piecee, smiling uncertainly* About your question.... Heh, let's just say opposites attract and history really does impact the present!

Raya: *peeks out from behind Mirajana behind the bar* Stop being vague, you baka, and get the hell over here before they see you!

Me: Ah, right! *ducks behind Mirajane with Raya* Phew, that was--  

Ace, Natsu & Gray: WE'RE NOT DONE HERE, AUTHOR-CHAN!  

Me: SHIT!