Question for Winter: Mathias2001!

Mathias2001's Question:

Winter: When someone talked about "Winter" and you confused it with your name did it get you in a embarrassing situation? 

Me: *snorts* Ha.

Winter: What's so damn funny, Author-chan?

Me: Just... this question. The answer's obvious, because all my OCs are idiots.

Winter: Once again, Gray will freeze your ass to a pole if I ask him to. He gets me like that.

Me: *sweat drops* Er, righto then, let's move on. *coughs awkwardly* Question, then?

Winter: *sighs, hands on her hips* Well, yeah, it's happened a few times, mostly when I was little. Lucy would be complaining about winter and I thought she meant me so I got pissed and threw her doll out the window in the pond outside and... well, she didn't really get it back until spring.

Me: Not entirely sure if I should laugh or go comfort Lucy for your cruelty...

Winter: I was like seven.

Me: Excuses, excuses~ *pauses* Wait, you said mostly when you were little. Does that mean it's happened recently, too? Like Fairy Tail recently?

Winter: I'm not ashamed of it, ya know. I laugh off my embarrassment. You just happen to be one of those people who get angry and turn red and start getting all pissy--

Me: I don't blush!

Winter: So you're not denying everything else.

Me:....

Winter: *smirks* I win, Author-chan! I can brag about it to Raya later!

Me: Answer. The damn. Question.

Winter: *shrugs* Sure, sure. *looks at Mathias2001* It'd be better just to tell you straight-out what happened, I guess, so Author-chan, if you wanna get to typing...?

Me: *grumbling under breath* Damn lazy ass OC, can't just talk, no she has to make me do all the damn work... *frantically types out scenario*

"What's so great about winter?" Natsu asked rather moodily, his words muffled ridiculously by the turkey leg clamped between his teeth. The guild was freezing. Clouds of icing vapor hung suspended mid-air with each weighted exhale.

"I hate winter," Lucy said flatly. 

Gray, who'd been perched at the other end of the bar, chatting up Mira, released a hefty sigh and craned his neck to look at the two. He wasn't affected by the chilly weather in the slightest, oblivious to the fact that he was currently shirtless . "You guys are wimps. Winter's cool."

"You only think so 'cause you're a freaking Ice Princess!"

"Ice Prince, to you," the icy mage shot back hotly, though his lips were curled faintly in amusement. He'd yet to grow tired of the somewhat endearing nickname she'd given him. It was mocking, yes, but it lacked the arrogance with which Natsu insulted him.

'"Hell no! Just admit that winter sucks, ya damned stripper!"

"Whoa, what the hell did I ever do to you, Flame-Brain?"

Winter:... and after that things got really awkward, 'cause everyone was trying to tell me that hadn't meant it like that and Gray was like protectively pushing Natsu away so he got angry and they started brawling and Lucy was just shaking her head because, ya know, it had happened before...

Me: Yeah, I'd count that as embarrassing. But Gray was cute!

Winter: *smiles wistfully* Yeah, he was pretty adorable, huh?

Me: Aw, you liiike him~!

Winter: *bluntly* Nope.

Me: *scowls* Ya know, you don't have to ruin my fun so rudely.

Winter: True, but if I don't treat you harshly you'll never learn.

Me:...why do I feel like you've just compared me to a dog?

Winter: Nah, I would never. That's more that Katana chick's style, right?

Me: Right... *claps hands together* Anyway! We're off topic! I believe we've answered the question, so I think we should just end it here, yeah?

Winter: Works for me. Me and Levi have stuff to do, anyway.

Me: Stuff... why are you all so vague?

Winter: Blame yourself, Author-chan. Blame yourself.

Me: And this, this right here, is why I hate logic so much. Ugh. *shakes head and looks at Mathias2001* Thanks so much for the question! Oh and I'm glad to hear you like Winter! She's very greatful for the support!

Winter: *grins* Totally! It's always cool to hear I have a fan.

Me: *nods* Yup! So ask again whenever you'd like! And it wasn't a boring question (there really aren't any when you've got people like Winter answering them, honestly) so don't worry about that. We'll see ya next time, then, I guess!

Winter: Bye!