Question for Micah: Explosive_Ami!

Hehe... you're really persistent! You really don't like Mori do you?

Explosive_Ami's Question: 

So~ Micah-chan~ If you say no to Kyouya-kun then... What do you think of being paired with Nekozawa-kun? I, for some reason, believe you're a good match for the prince or king or darkness, and I dead set on pairing you with one of them... *goofy smile*, who do you think is the prince and who king of darkness?

Me: *blinks* Micah's gonna be pissed again...

Micah: About what?

Me: Er... just read the question...

Micah: Uh... why is this girl so eager to pair me off with someone....? And KYOUYA? WHY?!

Me: How should I know?! But you gotta admit, for being such a perverted politician, he is pretty cute.

Micah: I adamantly deny such things.

Me: That only makes it sound like you like him more.

Micah: I'm not above lying and telling Honey and Mori that you hurt me, so I think you should be prepared to have your ass kicked.

Me:...Moving on. So, how do you feel about Neko-kun, anyway? You said that if he wasn't such a weirdo, you'd actually have romantical feelings for the guy?

Micah: I'm pretty sure I never used the word romantical even once in my life...

Me: I'm pretty sure you're avoiding the question!

Micah: *scowls* If you eve tell Nekozawa a word of this conversation, I will make sure you end up like that stupid jock from the first chapter.

Me: *grins cheesily* Understood!

Micah: *sighs* I guess... I don't know. I get along with Neko-kun well enough, and he's actually very sweet and caring under that creepy facade of his. It's just a bonus that he happens to be spectacularly handsome under that wig...

Me: So is this a yes to marrying Neko-kun?! *gasp*

Micah: *flinches* Since when was marriage even part of the damn question?!

Me: *shrugs* Wasn't. But I'm excited. Nekozawa is really hot.

Micah: Too bad he has photophobia.

Me: Mm hm.

Micah: By the way, no, in no way am I agreeing to marrying Neko-kun! So move on with the second part of the goddamn question before I leave. *sighs* You're more exhausting than the Host Club sometimes...

Me: I take offense to that. But whatever. The next part of the question asks who you think the prince and king of darkness are, respectively, between Nekozawa and Kyouya.

Micah: No question about it. Kyouya is the King, and Neko-kun's the Prince.

Me:... That was fast. Have you thought about this before.

Micah: No. It's just an obvious question.

Me: Is it...? *shakes head* Whatever. I guess it doesn't matter. Just say buh-bye to Explosive_Ami, and then we gotta go. You're in some deep dog doody with the Lobelia girls right now...

Micah: Don't remind me. *turns to Explosive_Ami with a tight smile* Thanks for the question, I guess. Uh, can I just ask why you're so fascinated with pairing me off with Kyouya? Or Neko-kun for that matter? It's just... weird...

Me: Micah! *thumps her on the head* We do not insult the readers! And we don't ask the questions! We answer them!

Micah: Alright, alright already! I get it! And I'm going now! Tamaki wants me to make him a cake to celebrate something.

Me: Ooh! What is it?

Micah: *shrugs* I think he said something about it being a month since I first joined the Host Club...? I don't really know, but he's waiting, so I'm going then. *waves goodbye and leaves*

Me: Well that was fun! *smiles at Explosive_Ami* Thanks again for the question! Ask again any time! Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a greedy politician to find. We've got... things to discuss. *cough cough Micah cough cough* See ya! *runs off*