Question for Katana: Dahabo!

Dahabo's Question:

Here's an another question for Katana (I really like her) did Mihawk train you when you were young? If not who taught you how to use a sword?

Me: Hey, Raya! Where's Zoro?

Raya: Why would I know?

Me: *sweat drops* Eh... you guys are together....?

Raya: That doesn't mean I'm a stalker.

Me: *eye twitches* Look here, you sassy little-- *letter drops on head* Huh? What's this?

Raya: *cocks brow* Another question? I swear, if it's something about Zoro and me I'm going to--

Me: *waves hand dismissively* It's not for you, Miss Conceited.... Pants.

Raya: Excuse me?

Me: You're excused. Thanks for asking so politely. Now go and fetch Katana, would you?

Raya: Katana? Dracule Katana? 

Me: Come on, didn't I make you at least smarter than Luffy?

Raya: *huffs* Tch. Bitchy little Author. You are so lucky that I have self-control. *glares at me before turning around and stalking off somewhere* Oi! Katana! You got a FANtastic question to answer!

Katana: *suddenly appears* A question? For me? How unexpected. I assumed Raya would be getting all the attention. It is her story, after all.

Me: *grins* True, but people are interested in you too. I mean, you're Dracule Mihawk's kid. And you have a crush on Zoro!

Katana: *narrows eyes* That couldn't be further from the truth. I simply have taking an interest in his skills. A man who chooses to oppose my father is certainly worth watching.

Raya: *calls from somewhere* Told ya wasn't the stalker!

Katana: *calls calmly back* Your hearing may be sharp, Miss Flynn, but I assure you, Kuro Kishi is sharper still.

Raya: Say that to my face, rival!

Katana: *smiles softly* Gladly. *turns to leave*

Me: *panics* Eh?! Katana, wait! You still haven't answered the question!

Katana: *raises brow, looking over shoulder* Oh? Yes, I suppose I did forget for a moment. Very well. May I see the question?

Me: Sure! *hands over question*

Katana: *blinks* Well hello, Miss Dahabo, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. And thank you, it's nice to know I have a fan. *looks at me* But Author-chan, isn't this a question you could have answered? Are you not privy to my back story?

Me: Eh, you see.... That's why I made the damn book! So you all could answer stuff like this! So tell the nice girl about yourself before I write you out of the damn story!

Katana: *smirks* Of course. How rude of me. *turns back to Dahabo* I was in fact trained by my father. Father gave me my first sword when I was nine and I have trained nearly every day since. But now that I've gone my own way and left the comfort of home, I have to find another who can keep my blade sharp.

Me: That's where Raya comes in?

Katana: *just smiles*

Me: Eh, alright then. Anyway, I guess that's it. So you can--

Zoro: Author-chan, Nami said you were looking for me.

Me: Shit! *leaps at Zoro, knocking him to the ground*

Zoro: *growls* What the hell?!  

Me: *mouths to Katana* GO GO GO!  

Katana: *smirks and walks away*

Me: *sighs in relief* Kami that was close!

Zoro: Author.  

Me: Hmmm?  

Zoro: Do you want me to slice you to ribbons by any chance?  

Me: Uh, no?

 Zoro: Then get off me.  

Me: ACK! I'M SORRY!

Raya: *shouting from somewhere* I will kick your ass this time! No more threats! It's a freaking promise!

Katana: *smirks* Lovely. Now go grab Honoo. I would like to give you at least a fighting chance.  

Raya: Wha? I-- Dammit! Don't move!  

Me: *sweat drops* Maybe giving Raya a rival wasn't my best decision...  

Zoro: Author-chan.  

Me: HOLY SHIT I'M SORRY ZORO!  

(Ah... sorry Dahabo! That was a lot of nonsense. I mean, we did answer your question. I think. But I couldn't resist the Raya-Katana moment. Hope you liked it anyway!!!)