Question for Candor: xCelestIceHimex!

xCelestIceHimex's Question: 

I personally ship Candor and Winter <3 and Winter and Gray

Windor for life. 

Anyways. Candor do you enjoy reading?

Me: You're getting popular, ain't ya, ya little lawn head?

Candor: As though I'm concerned with something as trivial as my status among your fans.

Me: You could just say yes and be done with it, ya know?

Candor: *smirks* Now, where would be the fun in that? And, as a child, what's more important than having fun?

Me: You... turning my own damn insults against me...

Candor: It's only that I'm far superior to you in terms of intelligence; it's nothing to be ashamed of.

Me: Just answer the question for I kick your scrawny ass over to Winter's Spirits for a playdate.

Candor: *sighs in exasperation* No patience, no sense of humor... I can see where Winter obtained her undesirable traits... But, in answe to the question, I'll say yes, I do enjoy reading, however I don't find much time for it, nor do I have access to a great variety of books, so it's not as common a pastime for me as it was in my childhood.

Me: Ya know, Winter and Levy have a huge stash of books between them. I'm sure they'd let you borrow a few whenever you have some spare time. Just ask.

Candor:....

Me: Aw, can't decide if you're grateful or pissed off?

Candor: Precisely

Me: Heh. Let's just end things before one of us ends up stabbing the other, 'k?

Candor: I have no objections.

Me: Then, signing off! Thanks again, xCelestIceHimex, for the question! It's always fun to spend a lil' more time with my darling Candor?

Candor: I won't hesitate to cut out your tongue.

Me: And we're gone!