Question for Winter: Mathias2001!

Mathias2001's Question:

What would you think of your life in Fairy Tail without Loke?

Also, if you didn't have magic, what would you do for a living?

Winter: Life in Fairy Tail without Loke...? Less stressful.

Me: Whoa, no hesitation.

Winter: Yup. I've been thinking about this for a while, how awesome it'd be if I didn't have to worry about his fangirls hounding me like a pack of stray dogs. I'd be in heaven, I swear.

Me: Bit rude, don't you think? I mean, you've practically admitted to being in love with Loke, and now you're talking about kicking him to the curb? Real nice girlfriend you'd make.

Winter: All I did was answer the question. And who the hell said anything about me being in love with him?

Me: You did. Indirectly.

Winter: You're making this up.

Me: I think the fact that you've willingly kissed him twice now says a lot about the situation.

Winter: One was a dare! The other was out of gratitude for saving my ass.

Me: So? You still kissed him. Case closed.

Winter: *silently seething*

Me: *cheerily* Second question~!

Winter: *breaths deeply, then crosses her arms and reads question* Huh. Ain't that interesting. Never really considered it before, since I've been able to work magic since I was a kid, even before Lucy could. Maybe something with books?

Me: Like a librarian?

Winter: Ugh. Maybe not... Too stuffy in those places, and I don't think I look terrifying enough to be a librarian.

Me: Guess not? What then, though? 

Winter: Fight instructor?

Me:...Candor is so right. You literally have two things you like to do: read and fight. You are a simpleton.

Winter: He called you that, too, Author-chan. And must we revisit the fact that whatever's wrong with me just reflcts badly on you, more so than it does on me?

Me: Yeah, yeah, I get it. I'm an idiot. You're an idiot. We're all idiots. Moving on.

Winter: We're done, aren't we?

Me: Mm, yup, suppose so. Ok. So. Thanks for the question, Mathias2001! Winter's been getting a lot of them lately, and I couldn't be happier! Anything else you'd like to ask, just go right ahead! See ya next time!

Winter: *waves* Bye!