Question for Micah: Explosive_Ami!

Hehe, Micah's got a question~! How exciting! Anyway, enough of my strangeness, let's begin!

Explosive_Ami's Question:

Micah! *prepares running shoes just in case* If I say I pair you off with Kyouya-kun... what is your reaction, comment and feeling about it? *grins cheerily*

Me: I can honestly say I have never considered this. Wow. You, my friend, have blown my mind. Do you honestly ship them?

Micah: Ship who?

Me: *jumps* Wah! Don't sneak up on me like that, you're worse than Katana!

Micah: *raises brow* Who's Katana? Wait, it's a person? Isn't a katana a sword? I mean, I'm new to Japan but from manga....

Me: *sighs* I think I gave you too much of my not-so-inner otaku....

Micah: I'm comfortable with who I am.

Me: I suppose you should be.... Anyway, you have a question....

Micah: Do you have to sound so hesitant about it?

Me: You're not gonna like it....

Micah: Listen, I deal with the Host Club on a regular basis. I'm not so easily surprised anymore.

Me: *chuckles awkwardly* See, it's funny you mention that... *hands Micah the question*

Micah: *looks over question, stiffens*

Me: Uh oh. Micah.... everything alright....?

Micah: *faints*

Me: Holy shit! Micah! Gah, never mind! Mori-sempai!! Honey-sempai!! She fainted again!

Honey: *appears riding on Mori's shoulders* Mi-chan! Oh no, again! Author-chan what happened?!

Mori: *stares intently at me*

Me: *sweat drops* Ah... we had a mishap. She's fine, I think. Just dazed. But whatever you do don't bring--

Kyouya: She's at it again, is she?

Me: Damn.

Micah: *coming to* Shit.... what happened?

Kyouya: *smirks* It appears you passed out. Fall off a cliff again, did we?

Micah: *growls* Shut it you cheap bastard politician! *glances at question and flushes bright red* I-I m-mean.... g-go away y-you b-bastard....!

Honey: *tilts head to the side cutely* Mi-chan~? You're face is all red! Do you like Kyo-chan?

Me: Wow. He's perceptive.

Micah: *snaps* He is not! I hate that freaking Prince of Darkness!

Kyouya: *pushes glasses up* My, my, how cruel. *looks at question Micah dropped and smirks* I think I'll borrow one of Tamaki's lines here: Have you fallen for me yet, Micah?

Micah: I'm going to kill you, and I will make it so perfect that know one will find out about for the next twenty years.

Kyouya: Ambitious. But I doubt you'd get very far. My resources are numerous, while yours are quite limited. Your attempts would be futile.

Micah: *glares at Explosive_Ami* You ship me with him? What kind of drugs are you on? He's quite possibly the most perverted Host of them all! I still don't know what he has hidden in that little black book of his! *runs behind Mori and peeks out from behind his legs* Mori! Please protect me from the scary pervert politician!

Mori: *smiles slightly*

Honey: *giggles* Mi-chan's funny. Kyo-chan isn't going to do anything to you! 

Micah: I'm not taking any chances!

Kyouya: *sighs* Really, Micah, this is childish. I have work so I'll be going now. *looks at me* Oh, and Author-chan?

Me: *mutters to self* And I was beginning to feel like a fifth wheel....*louder* Yeah, Kyouya?

Kyouya: *smiles cooly* The next chapter should be up soon, otherwise you'll have to deal with Tamaki. He's very upset that he wasn't able to comfort his "daughter" in the last update, so you understand he'll be very trying.

Me: *gulps* U-Understood!

Kyouya: *smirks* Good. Now, you two. *gestures to Honey and Mori* We have a fitting for the next Club event. Come on or we'll be late. *walks away*

Honey: Yay~! Takashi, do you think there'll be cake~?

Mori: Micah will make some.

Micah: I will?

Mori: *smiles at her*

Micah: *blushes and looks away bashfully* Ah... sure, I'll bake a cake for you guys. I'll be bored anyway since I have nothing to do with the fittings... 

Me: *snaps fingers* That reminds me!! My idea for the next chapter.... 

Micah: *blinks disinterestedly* Whatever. Let's hurry guys, or Tamaki's gonna start crying again.... *walks away with Mori and Honey*

Me: *sighs* And then there was moi. Ah well, it's cool. *looks at Explosive_Ami* So... yeah. That's how Micah reacted. Kinda volatile, but that's that. But seriously, that was a good question. I really never thought of that. Ask again any time, Micah has no life so she's always ready to answer! *waves goodbye and grins* Thanks for asking!

(btw you guys can ask me stuff too if ya want! just thought I'd put that out there...)