Question for Winter: Book_Worm16!

Book_Worm16's Question:

squee!!! they kissed! they actually kissed! yes! heh, anyways i have another question if that ok. *grins evily* winter dear, after that kiss, how would you feel if Loke um i dunno proposed to you without the fangirls around so you would not be dead? and just for kicks, if by some magic my OC Noel met you, do you think you guys would get along?

Me: Apparently, you yourself have no market value, Winter. You and Loke are a package, together forever! *spreads arms majestically*

Winter: I'm really not above having Gray freeze you to the outside of a building.

Me: *sweat drops* Er, good to know... So. Question?

Winter: *cringes* Propose? Like, marriage

Me: What else? Is he gonna propose that the two of you jump into a volcano or something?

Winter: *mumbles* Or something...

Me: Winter. Question. Now.

Winter: Fine! *slaps a hand over her face* Look, I... Well, I... Yeah, I like Loke, alright. The whole goddamn female population of Magnolia likes Loke! But how the hell am I supposed to know if it's anything more than like if he just flat-out proposes? If there's anything I'm old fashioned about, it's that I liked to be courted.

Me:...You sound funny. Don't talk like that.

Winter:... Will do....

Me: So, check a no off for the first question, then. Now, about the other one...

Winter: *furrows brow, shifting her weight awkwardly* Er, Author-chan, remind he again who Noel is?

Me: *blunt* Loke's soul mate.

Winter: Oh. Well in that case-- WHAT THE HELL? SOUL WHAT? HE'S MORE OF A WOMANIZER THAN I THOUGHT. HOW THE HELL DOES HE-- You know what? Never mind. He's got a soul mate. Good for him. And about your question, Book_Worm16, I dunno. I guess we'd get along? I'd have to meet her to really decide anything. Sorry for not being able to give you a clear answer.

Me: You're gonna go rant to Loke about how he needs to change his playboy ways, aren't you?

Winter: *smirks* You know me so well.

Me: Damn right. I created you after all.

Winter: *waves hand dismissively* Yeah, yeah, noted. I'm gonna go. See ya around?

Me: Sure, sure. You'll have another question soon, I think. So go do whatever with Loke now.

Winter:... You make it sound perverted with that emphasis, Author-chan.

Me: *smiles innocently* I'm well aware, my lovely little OC.

Winter: *pauses, then shrugs* Well, I'm off then. *leaves*

Me: *claps hands* Alright! Onto the next victim! *blinks* Oh, wait... Forgot something. *turns and bows at Book_Worm16* Thank you for you awesome questions! Ask again whenever you'd like!