Questions for Raya and Winter: LiteSadistofElements!

Hiya, new-comer to the world of my nut-jobby OCs! Sorry for the late reply; got kinda sidetracked.

Ok. A lot sidetracked. But hell, I'm answering now, so let's put the past behind us, eh?

Raya: Your readers are gonna think you're a bitch for not updating. Especially my story.

Me: *opens mouth, shuts it, then tries again* ...I'm working on it. Just get ready for the damn question!

LiteSadistofElement's Question: 

I have two questions: One for Raya, and one for Winter.

Raya: If you had to marry Zoro to get through the Enies Lobby thing, would you?

Winter: If you had to choose, you would you rather be locked in a dark room with, Loke, or Gray, the perverted stripper?

*Smirks deviously* You WILL come to hate me.

Raya: Oh I'm getting there, you little....

Winter: God, she was right. People only like me when I'm paired with Gray or Loke! I mean, it's not as bad as that time when Luce thought she'd lost her sex appeal, but still. I'd like to think some people like me for myself.

Raya: *raises brow* Self-esteem issues?

Winter: *blows bangs from her eyes, crossing her arms* Hell no. I'm arrogant. That's why I'm pissed.

Raya: *smiles mischievously* I like your attitude, Magic Girl. Anyway... *gestures to questions* Want me to go first?

Winter: *shrugs* Sure, why not? I already answered my marriage question.

Raya: *chuckles* Yeah, Author-chan let me read that. You seemed a little jealous of that Noel girl, ya know. Better keep that under wraps, cause guys aren't really into clingy girls.

Winter: There's a Key with your name on it, Raya. Ever heard of the Water Bearer? She's got a worse temper than even you, Miss Hot Head. *smirks*

Raya: *blanches* Oh would you look at that, I've still got a question to answer... Ehe, yeah, anyway.... *scowls* How the hell would marrying Zoro help us get outta Enies Lobby? What, would they let us out so we can go on our precious little honeymoon?

Winter: As Author-chan would say, you're avoiding the question~!

Raya: Don't. Don't do that. It's scary. I'm happy she's not here to torment me right now.

Winter: *looks around, hands on hips* Yeah, where is she? She's usually the one to open up the questioning thing.

Raya: If she knows what's good for her, she better be writing out the next chapter of DFF. I'd like to know how the hell Kalifa's gonna deal with Honoo going all tigress on her.

Winter: *sweat drops* I honestly don't know which of our stories is more insane.

Raya: Toss up.

Winter: Deal. So, back to the question.

Raya: *sighs heavily, pinching the bridge of her nose* If I absolutely had to, I guess... I'd do it. Zoro wouldn't be the worst husband....

Winter: *cocks brow* What's with the pause? You rethinking your answer?

Raya: I just realized what Sanji would do if he ever found out Zoro and I got married... *shivers* Bloodbath...

Winter: *edges away from Raya* My turn, I guess. *sighs* What is with these questions? And Gray isn't that much of a pervert!

Raya: That's what I said.

Winter: Eh? Wait, you know Gray?

Raya: *grimaces* Long story, unresolved conflict. I'd rather not think about it.

Winter: Ok...? *shakes head* About the whole locked-in-a-dark-room thing, I'd have to go with Gray. I'd have an easier time getting through the situation with him, cause I think Loke would make things unnecessarily... awkward?

Raya: So you aren't worried about losing your innocence with either of them?

Winter: *wrinkles nose* No. God, people have such scewed opinions of those two. They're not bad guys.

Raya: So, not like Sanji?

Winter: Not sure who that is, but whatever. If he's a real pervert, then yeah, sure, go for it.

Raya: Right... *scratches cheek awkwardly* How do we end this shit?

Winter: Oh, shit, I forgot about that... Author-chan's the one to do it usually...

Raya: Katana did it the one time, I think.... Oh! *snaps fingers* I got it! We just gotta say thanks for the question and tell 'em they can ask again, right?

Winter: I'm not feeling all that thankful, though.

Raya: Same here. Gotta lie through our teeth then, eh?

Winter: *smirks* Gotcha. 

Raya & Winter: Thanks for the question, ask again whenever!

_____________________

GUYS THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE FOR YOU TO ASK NOW...!

Candor (Celestial Heart) [My little lawn-head...!]

Damian Wells (How to Survive a Host Club)

Riley Parker (How to Survive a Host Club)

Yamada Hiromi (Leap of Faith)

Valentina (Crossing Borders)

Flynn D. Mia (Fated to Fall)

Haru Akiyama (Sunset's Embers)

Lyra (Fragmented Trajectory)

....and that's it! Whew, lotta new characters, huh? Well, feel free to ask them anything! Though, be warned, if an answer will spoil the plot for any of my stories, I might decline to answer the question. But other than that, anything's a-go! Have fun~!