Question for Raya: OneHellofaGrell (And Lila)!

So here's another one for Fairy Tail Raya, and it seems like we got some more OCs joining the party! Funnnnn! But seriously, this is epic. Thank you OneHellofaGrell and Lila!

Lila & OneHellofaGrell's Question:

Ok, so I don't have a question this time. Lila does. Say hi to the nice author Lila.
Lila: Hi there! -^_^-
Me: Go on, ask your question.
Lila: Alright! This is for Fairy Tail Raya!: I understand what you said earlier about "opposites attract" and what not, but could you give my poor little bro a chance? Please? I really love you guy's relationship with each other, and I think if anyone could be awesome to Ace it would be you! -^_^- Ok! That's all I wanted to ask! Thanks for listening! (And sorry, I get a little fussy when it comes to my family!)

Me: *blinks* Whoa, I...Gol D. Lila is asking us a question? I feel incredibly special right now... But that's besides the point! Right now, we gotta get Raya! He--

Gray: You should really stop yelling. She's getting more ticked off by the minute. One of these days, she's just gonna lose control, and I don't really feel like stopping her.

Me: Ah.... alrighty then! Now shoo Gray, and go fetch Raya!

Gray: *scowls* I'm not your damn errand boy.... *leaves to find Raya*

Me: And yet you still do it. Dumbass.

Raya: *walks in, yawning* What do you want now? I was taking a nap. Stupid Natsu, making me train all day yesterday.... Lucy didn't have to do it...!

Me: *clears throat onboxiously*

Raya: *snaps* What?

Me: Question for you.

Raya: *blinks* Oh, ok then. Who's it from this time?

Me: *smiles like a baka* Gol D. Lila!

Raya: Eh?! Roger had a daughter?!

Me: *chuckles* Riiiiggghhhht, you don't know about her, do ya? Ooh, poor Raya, all out of the loop!

Raya: I'll tie the loop around your neck if you don't give me the damn question.

Me: *sweat drops* Eh, here ya go. *hands over question*

Raya: *faces flushes alarming shade of red*

Me: Huh? Raya? *waves hand in her face* You in there? *frowns* You no comprendo the questione?

Raya: I-I get it just f-fine! I-I just.... 

Me: Huh? You flipped out the last time your got a question like this. Why the stuttering this time?

Raya: WHEN THE HELL DID YOU TELL THEM THAT OPPOSITES ATTRACT?!

Me: WAAAAHHH!!! LAST TIME! I SAID OPPOSITES ATTRACT AND THE PAST REALLY DOES IMPACT THE PRESENT!!

Raya: WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!

Me: I'M THE AUTHOR SO WHAT I SAY GOES! AND I LIKED IT BETTER WHEN YOU STUTTERED LIKE A FREAKING SCHOOL GIRL!

Raya: *growls lowly* Author-chan.... I really am going to barbecue you. And it's gonna happen soon.

Me: Would you like me to delete everything on wattpad that has to do with you?

Raya: Do it. I dare you. You'd lose over half your followers.

Me: *sweat drops* You're too damn popular, you know that?

Raya: Your fault. You made me this likeable. I did absolutely nothing.

Me:....Whatever. Can you please just answer the question honestly?

Raya: *blushes more* W-Well I.... I guess I kinda do like Ace, maybe Gray too... But I mean, Ace is my captain's brother.... I just think.... it would be weird, even if we do get along so well....

Me: C'mon, Raya! His big sis is here cause she loves him and she wants him to be happy! Don't ya wanna help too?

Raya: *scowls* Sorry to disappoint, but right now, I have no interest in pursuing a relationship. All I want is to get back to my crew. Though, it really is going to hurt, leaving Fairy Tail.... Natsu, Gray, Erza and Lucy have all grown on me....

Me: What about Happy?

Raya: No.

Me: But--

Raya: Just. No.

Me: Meh, whatever. But seriously, you don't have any intentions of getting close to a guy in Fairy Tail? Or I guess Blue Pegasus?

Raya: *looks away bashfully* I've been under a lot of stress, alright? A lot to deal with in a short amount of time. But I... I mean, Ace has been really nice since I met up with him. He's the first person to understand what I've been going through. I really appreciate that, and I'll admit sometimes I get the idea that maybe we could.... He doesn't wear a goddamn shirt!!!

Me: *cocks brow* Uh, where did that come from?

Raya: I, uh, I don't know. 

Me: And isn't Gray worse? He strips naked half the time with no reason!

Raya: It's a habit he can't shake....

Me: You're defending him?! Damn, you must be in love!

Raya: Shut your mouth before I melt it closed!

Me: Sorry, sorry! Went a little overboard there, I know. But it seems like ya got a tough choice on your hands Raya. I mean, if you do get out soon, you'll be back with the Straw Hats. So even if you end up with Ace, you'll either have to let him go or go with him back to Whitebeard. And if you pick Gray...

Raya: Yeah, I know. Let's just end it before I do something I regret. *looks over at Lila and OneHellofaGrell* I'm not sure I really answered the question all that well, so I guess I'm sorry for that. But to be honest, everything's really confusing right now. My emotions are always hyped up and I can't think clearly most of the time. Maybe when things settle down a bit.... But I do agree that he is a great guy. One of the best I've ever met, or will ever meet, I'm sure. And he's cute. I admit that. 

Ace: *pops up out of nowhere* You think I'm cute?

Raya: *blushes furiously* Wha? No, I don-- I-I.... I gotta go! Go talk to your sister that you never mentioned why don't ya?!! *runs off before anyone can react*

Ace: *scratches head* Huh. She sure went off fast.... Maybe I should go after her, make sure she's alright. What do you think, Author-chan?

Me: Uh..... You could. I mean, I'm sure she wouldn't mind seeing you but I--

Gray: *calls from somewhere in the Guild* I've got this one! Hey, Raya, what's up with you?

Me: *sighs* That solves one problem.... On to the next one! Ace, say hello to your dear sister, Lila!

Ace: *pulls an Usopp face* LILA?!

Me: *snickers* Heh, Usopp face...

Ace: Lila, how've ya been? You doing good? You're with Luffy aren't you? Or Law or something.... Ah, sorry, I lost track a while back! Author-chan's been keeping me updated with what you're doing, so... keep it up, sis! Now, I gotta go before Icebox ruins Raya's mood further. See ya around, Lila! *runs off after Raya and Gray*

Me: Well that was.... interesting? Never seen Raya blush so much. Hehehe, it's always so funny.... Anyway, I hope that kinda answered the question. Truth be told, I don't know myself how things will turn out, so don't fret! There's always hope for someone as adorable as Ace. Thanks for the quesiton, by the way, it was really awesome meeting you Lila! Hope you'll come around again! (love your story btw!)