Question for Winter: xCelestIceHimex!

xCelestIceHimex's Question:

Question for Winter: What is your favorite pass time other than fighting? 

Me: Interesting question.

Winter: Can bothering Lucy be an answer?

Me: Nope.

Winter: Ok then... Maybe... well, I like stealing Luce's novel and whisking it away to Levy...

Me: I think that still falls under the "bothering Lucy" category. Pick something else.

Winter: I really don't know. I don't do much except fight and then pathetically collapse afterwards.

Me: Well... you hang out with people, right?

Winter: Oh, what, you mean with Gray and everyone?

Me: Yeah, that could be a pass time. Chilling with Gray.

Winter: I thought you hated puns...

Me: *shrugs* I can't seem to help making them. My friend's been rubbing off on me, unfortunately.

Winter: *smirks* Sucks for you, dude, sucks for you.

Me: I know. Ugh. She's the freaking Queen of Punning and she will literally take every chance she gets to make a damn pun. But I love her still so whatever. My friends' habits could be a lot worse.

Winter: At least none of them strip in public.

Me: *snorts* Ha. Yeah. Very true.

Winter: *rolls eyes* Anyway, yeah, I guess I'm into hanging with Gray and Natsu and Lucy and Loke and Levy and even the little jerk, Candor. 

Me: Short answer this time, huh? 

Winter: Simple question. Can't help it.

Me: I know, I just feel kinda bad. Like, we should make an effort to make it longer...?

Winter: Suuuure, yeah, let's go with that. *disappears*

Me:..... Ugh. *turns to xCelestIceHimex and smiles* Thanks, Hime-chan, for the question! Winter appreciated it, too, even if she's too damn bothered to--

Winter: *from the distance* Thanks, Hime-chan! 

Me: *eye twitches* Right. Okay. That's it for this one! Ask again whenever you feel like, we're pretty much always here!