Dare for Winter: xCelestIceHimex!

xCelestIceHimex's Dare:

Winter.... I dare you to kiss Candor. In front of Loke. Hehehe.

Me: Um. *sweating nervously* I don't think... this is such a great idea. I mean, Winter wouldn't back down from it, no matter how much she doesn't want to hurt Loke. 'Cause it's a dare, ya know, and her pride is pretty important to her, so she wouldn't want to ruin her rep. But I just... I can't have her do this one. A few months ago (when you actually asked this question... sorry about that) I probably would have done it. But now that I've finished Celestial Heart and made Winter realize some important things I... really don't want to do that. I'm sorry, I am, and I hope you'll forgive me for this refusal to write out this scenario. I know I said I'd answer anything so long as it wasn't grossly inappropriate, and I meant that, but I can't do this one.

The only place I'll have Winter openly acting on feelings for Candor is in my Celestial Heart AU, Traitor Heart (which I'll hopefully have updated in the near future).

Sorry again. Feel free to be angry with me, for both not responding to the dare and for not responding for two freaking months. I deserve it, I do.