Questions(?) for Candor: OneHellofaGrell!

OneHellofaGrell's Questions:

CANDOR HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE WINTER?! HAVE YOU LOVED HER EVER SINCE YOU MET HER?! WAS IT LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?! WAS IT A DEVELOPMENT?! YER SO CUTE I JUST WANNA SQUEEZE YOU TILL YOUR HEAD POPS OFF!!

Me:....

Candor:....

Me:...So... how about them Mets?

Candor: *scowls* What?

Me: It's... not really relevent. Let's um, let's just go through the questions one by one shall we?

Candor: I don't recall having a choice in the matter, so get on with it.

Me: Right, yeah, sorry about that... Anyway, first up: How much do you love Winter?

Candor: My affection for her is equivalent to my feelings for bird droppings on the toe of my boots.

Me: Descriptive.

Candor: You wanted honesty.

Me: Fair point... Alighty then, next: Have you loved her since you met her?

Candor: Redundant, considering my first answer. And does no one remember that I orignally planned to kill Winter? How does one mistake that for love?

Me: My readers... they're special people.

Candor: *snorts* Special indeed...

Me: Um... Next! Was it love at first sight?

Candor: *flatly* No.

Me: 'K then... uh, so the last one is--

Candor: No. Obviously, if no has been my answer for the last three questions, it will be the same for this one. No, I do not love Winter, no it was not love at first sight, and no there has been no development.

Me: And you can say all that with a damn straight face...

Candor: *cocks brow* Why shouldn't I?

Me: *shrugs* Meh. Just wondering what the hell your tick is if it's not on your face.

Candor: *narrows eyes* Excuse me?

Me: Ya know, your tick. The way to tell that you're l y i n g ?

Candor: So it would seem that you desperately long to be disembowled by a magical knife that I *raises arm, showing off the mystical charm bracelet dangling from his wrist* just so happen to have taken to carrying around with me.

Me:.... You're a sick bastard and I don't know why people like you.

Candor: You do as well, or evidently, you would have killed me off long before this point. I wasn't originally meant to survive, was I?

Me: Why you know that, I have no idea, but yeah, I meant to get rid of you after your arc finished, but... well, you kinda grew on me, brat.

Candor: *glowers*

Me: Kidding, kidding, I know you only like it when Winter calls you that--

Candor: *lunges with the knife, burying it into the wall behind me, half an inch from my face*

Me: *squeaks* I'll shut up now.

Candor: *sneers* Much more acceptable. *pulls back knife and flips the bracelet back onto his wrist* If there's nothing else besides the delusional ramblings of some rabid fan, I'll be off then. *walks off*

Me:.... My OCs scare me sometimes....