Question for Me: xxLucy-chanxx!

xxLucy-chanxx's Question:

One of my OCS has a question. Please forgive her rather blunt questions for author. Sarika -smiles evilly- What's it like having some OCS that dont like you? Also may I meet Suki?

Me: *taps chin thoughtfully* OCs that don't like me...? Oh Heavens, whoever could you be referring to...?

Raya: The sarcasm makes me hate you more.

Me: *sweat drops* Yeah, I figured you'd be popping up when I read that question... Welp, to be honest, it's not the best feeling in the world. You do some shit the character doesn't like and you feel guilty about it and it's just not very pleasant. But then some hothead comes around and tries to set you on fire for your "crimes against natural redheads" or something and it just gets rather irritating. *shrugs* But hey, they never hate me for long, cause then I just put in some fluffy romance and all's forgiven, eh?

Raya: *stonily silent* 

Me: *smiles cheekily* Can't deny it, can ya? Anyway... *points at door* Go and do something... pirate-y.

Raya: *scowls* Whatever. *mumbles under breath* Asshole of an author... likes to torture her characters... *leaves*

Me: *dusts hands together* And that takes care of that. Now, about that other matter... *wolf-whistles* Suki! Get your ass in here, someone wants to meet ya *under breath* God knows why....!

Suki: *pokes head into the room* What the hell do you want?

Me: *scowls* Oi, have some respect for your creator! 

Suki: Like you're worth my time.

Me: I...! *looks down, a hand pressed to my forehead* I'm the one who made you such a bitch. Ugh. I almost forgot.

Suki: You little... *walks up to me* You're worse than that bubbly blonde bitch! I'll have you know I was personally trained by the Copy-Cat Ninja, Kakashi Hatake!

Me:...and he absolutely loathed you because you wouldn't quit flirting with him.

Suki: *flinches* He's hot. I'm hot. It's only natural.

Me: I really don't think.... *sighs* that you have the brain cells handy to fully comprehend this conversation. *ignores her while she yells at me for being a bitch* You're so damn eloquent, aren't ya? Whatever. *looks to xxLucy-chanxx and Sarika* Uh, Sarika, was it? You said you wanted to meet her? Do whatever you'd like; I'm outta here. Thanks for the question, though! Feel free to ask again whenever you'd like! *leaves*

Suki:....You did not just... You left me?! What the freaking hell, bitch?! Where do you think you're going?! Get back here--