Question for Raya: shibalove!

shibalove's Question: 

Haha I understand (to an extent) how you feel. OCs are such demanding little creatures. Anyways, I have questions for Raya: A couple of my own OCs (I won't disclose any names) wanted to ask, 1) Who is the most annoying character you've met and 2) how exactly would you like to get back at them if you had them at your utmost mercy? ^-^

Also, said OC wished to add that hopefully, you'll be able to 'enjoy the utmost effects of your diabolically demonic imagination'

For the OC's own safety reasons, I decided it would be safe to keep the name classified. Sorry!

Raya:...Was I just indirectly called a demon?

Me:... *sweat drops* Ehe, that is what it sounds like... "diabolically demonic imagination" is pretty on the nose, honestly. 

Raya: Oh, you are sooooo lucky that Author decided to keep your name a secret....

Me: *sighs* Just answer the question please. We can debate your potential to commit OC-on-OC murder at a later date, 'k?

Raya: *waves hand* Yeah, yeah, let's just get it over with. I was doing something before I came here, ya know.

Me: Like what?

Raya: Talking to Honoo, writing a letter to Dad...

Me: Eh? You're not gonna send it, are you? I mean, even I don't know what he did exactly to get that first letter to you, so I really don't think--

Raya: Stop worrying! I'm not sending it; I'm keeping it until the next time we meet. It's just like a record of what we've been up to since he last saw me. 

Me: Oh, I see... that's kinda thoughtful of you. Someone loves their Daddy~!

Raya: Yeah. I do. What of it?

Me:...Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Question time?

Raya: Oh, right, almost forgot.... Anyway, most annoying, huh? I'll assume you're talking about characters from my universe. And if you are, it used to be Foxy but I think he's been booted outta the top spot pretty recently...

Me: Kaku? Kalifa?

Raya: What? No, but I do hate that bitch with a fiery passion.

Me: Hehe, irony...

Raya: *ignores me* It's Lucci.

Me: *cocks brow* Really?

Raya: Yes. Oh my Kami, yes. Lucci. You do not even remotely understand the amount of hatred I feel for this man. If I had this guy at my mercy, begging for me to let 'em go... *rubs hands together deviously, a maniacal smirk on her lips* Ohhhhh man, the amount of fun I could have with that guy! 

Me:.....

Raya: I have a mental list, ya know. Of the stuff I could do to him? 

Me: You're kidding me...

Raya: Nope! Absolutely not. And right at the top is forcing him into leopard-mode or whatever and singeing off his pretty little fur one flaming hand-print at a time.... Then I think I might go after that freaky pigeon of his; I bet Sanji could make somethin' delicious with that. 

Me: *slowly backs away* Aha, yeah, sounds like a great time, Raya.... Anything else?

Raya: Huh? Uh, oh yeah! Tons more! *blinks, then starts counting off on her fingers* Beat him till he's black and blue and red with burnt skin, repeatedly bash his face in with my boot until he's not even recognizable to that damn Kaku, maybe pluck out his claws one by one... *continues to list horrible torture techniques*

Me: *stares in awe*

Raya:...And last but not least, I'd let Honoo - preferably in tigress-form - have a go at his cold corpse, maybe let her mangle him up a bit more.

Me: *swallows thickly* Not sure that's really possible at this point, Raya. But, uh, nice answer. Hope shibalove and the OCs are pleased with it, cause now I'm sick to my stomach. *clamps hand over mouth* Actually, yeah, excuse me. *runs off*

Raya: *blinks* Weird. Didn't think gore made her squeamish. Heh. Good to know I guess, for future reference or whatever. *smirks in shibalove's direction* Just so ya know, I'm not forgiving whoever it was that called me a damn demon. And considering only a few of your little OCs actually don't like me, I've got a pretty good guess who asked the question. But that's not so important right now. Thanks for the question, anyway, and Author-chan would say you can ask again whenever. Now I'm gonna go see if she's alright. *leaves*