Question for Winter: The_Nerdette!

Wah, all these questions for Winter! She's loving the attention guys (not really, she's more a behind-the-scenes type of person, but who the hell cares about that?) so keep 'em coming!

___________________________

The_Nerdette's Question:

I have a question for Winter: straightforward and blunt here.... Would you ever kiss Loke? Not like for the sake of the mission or to survive but just a little thank you kiss for snapping you our of your little mind thinger? Fan girls don't have to know! No one likes them anyways so no one will tell! Honor of the Girl Scouts I never joined!

Me: You guys are really into the LokeXWinter ship, aren't ya?

Winter: Who's shipping what now?

Me: *sweat drops* Do you even know what shipping means?

Winter: *raises brow* No, and now I don't think I want to.

Me: *mumbles under breath* So I let you know what fangirls are but I didn't tell you about shipping? What kinda author am I?

Winter: Er, earth to Author-chan? There was a question or whatever for me? You didn't just call me down here for nothing, right? Cause I was a little busy.

Me: Wha...? No, no, of course not! You do have a question! Look, lookie up there! *points frantically to question*

Winter: *stiffens* 

Me: *furrows brow* Winter...? You ok in there...?

Winter: Uh, yeah, fine, I guess. Just a little surprised. I mean, that... I just got reminded of what happened with Candor, is all.

Me: Oh, right... You'd be a bit sensitive about that.

Winter: Yeah... Anyway, sure, as a thank you I'd totally do it. My debt to Loke is waaay steeper than a simple little kiss.

Me: .......

Winter: *leans away* I don't like that look on your face, dude...

Me: Of course you wouldn't. It was meant to scare the living shit outta you. Just hold on a minute! *runs off*

Winter:....Sometimes I wonder if she's stable.

Me: *comes back, dragging Loke behind me* Ta da!

Loke: Yo, Winter. Author-chan said you needed me for something? *smirks* She said it was something only I could do, so...

Winter: *flatly* Ha. Ya think you're gonna scare me like this? You want to see if I'm just balking, don't you?

Me: *bobs head spastically*

Winter: *shrugs* You should have bet me; I probably coulda scored some cash from you.

Me: Too bad I'm forever broke!

Winter:....Sad life you're living there, Author-chan.

Me:....Shut up....

Loke: Girls? You didn't forget about me did you? I mean, I thought you called me here so Winter and I could form a party of two but if you wanna make it three...

Winter: Oh God, you've got him flirting, Author-chan, are you happy now?

Me: *holds thumb and forefinger an inch apart* A litte. 

Winter: *scowls*

Me: *smirks deviously* You know there's a way to shut him up.

Winter: *sighs dramatically* I got it, I got it. *walks up to Loke* This was gonna be just on the cheek, but I need you to shut up for the next few minutes, so... *grabs hold of his collar and presses her lips to his*

*silence*

*more awed silence*

*some really deafening silence*

Me: Whoa.... she really did it.

Winter: *pulls away from Loke* That was a thank you for snapping me the hell out of Candor's trance.

Loke:....

Winter: Loke...?

Me: You good, man?

Loke:.... I should really save you more often. *flushes pink*

Winter: *smirks* You said you're my knight, right? It's all part of the gig now, buddy.

Loke: *grins*

Me: Well, enough with this. Bye Loke! See you next chapter! *shoves Loke out of the room*

Winter: You're rude.

Me: Noted. Now... TELL ME WHY YOU'RE BLUSHING!

Winter: *starts* I'm not!

Me: You are! See! See! You're all red!

Winter: *slaps hands over face* Shut up! I am not! That was just like my kiss with Gray, dammit! We're just friends!

Me: Ha! You lie! You didn't blush from kissing Gray, and you look like a bleeding tomato right now! Admit it: That was nothing like your kiss with the Ice Prince! And you actually called him your knight! You hated when he said that before!

Winter: *drops hands to glare at me menacingly* Sleep with one eye open tonight, Author-chan. Sleep with both open if you breathe a word of this to his fangirls. *disappears*

Me: Hehe... I'm actually scared. No really. I'm really scared. She's turning into another Raya.... *smiles shakily at The_Nerdette* Ah, I hoped you enjoyed this.... please don't tell the fangirls... she'll really kill me.... Buh-bye!