Question for Scarlette: Yuuko_Amuku!

Woohoo! We're getting some Three Fangirls questions! I really like these, cause writing for Ari, Vi and Scar is one of the funniest things I get to do (for the most part). So if you've got questions for these girls, just go ahead and ask! Ari and Vi are eagerly waiting, and Scar's trying not kill their dreams by saying people only like Raya.

Anywho, here's Yuuko's Question:

Emirii/me: Hey there Maria, I have a question for Scar. Who do you think you're going to end up with, Gaara or Sasori? Also, do you think you will be able to completely crack their emotionless shells?

Yuuko: ya I have a f****** question. Why are you so f****** different from your sisters??????????????

Vi: Gaara!

Ari: Sasori!

Vi: Panda-chan!

Ari: Puppet God!

Vi: GAARA, GAARA, GAARA!

Ari: No freaking way! She's gonna end up with Sasori for sure! Did you read the last chapter?!

Vi: I don't care! Gaara is so cute! There's no way Scarlette will go for Sasori! He's a creepy pedo, like Orochimaru!

Ari: *gasps* Violet! Take. That. Back.

Vi: *giggles and sticks out tongue* Hehe, sorry, Ari, it's the truth! Sasori is waaaay too old for Scar!

Ari: That's it! Taste Sand Hurricane--

Me: WAIT A FRACKING MINUTE!

Vi & Ari: Huh?

Me: What are you guys doing?

Ari: Answering a question. Duh.

Vi: Hi, Author-chan!

Me: Er, hey there Vi, Ari. And I can see that's what you're doing. My question is why? It's Scarlette's question. Where the hell is she anyway?

Ari: Talking. With Sasori.

Me: Wha...? The hell? Since when are the Akatsuki even....? You know what? Never mind. Just get her in here, will you? I want her to answer the question for the lovely reader. You guys are too biased.

Ari: And Scar isn't?

Me:....Just get her in here.

Vi: Right! Transform! *poofs into Scar and mimics her voice* Is this satisfactory?

Me & Ari: *sweat drop* No.

Vi: Very well. *poofs back into Violet and pouts* Darn. You guys are so mean....

Scar: *randomly walks in* I thought I heard the two of you causing trouble. I'm sorry for anything they might have done, Author-chan.

Me: It's fine, just answer this, will ya? Yuuko_Akumu must be getting bored by now.

Scar: Alright. *reads questions, cocks brow* How... straightforward.

Ari: *grins* You uncomfortable, Scar? Cause I really don't mind just giving my opinion--

Scar: Not another word.

Ari: *shuts up and sulks*

Scar: As an answer.... I'd have to agree with Violet. Sasori is--

Ari: EH?! You heard all that?!

Scar: Just the bit about her calling him a pedophile on the same level as Orochimaru. Though I must say, Sasori is much less disturbing than the snake man.

Ari: Oh.... Heh.

Scar: *rolls eyes* Should I continue, or would you prefer to keep interrupting and possibly end up deleted from the conversation? *points to where I'm hovering over the keyboard*

Ari: Gah! I'll shut up, I'll shut up! C'mon Vi, we're obviously not wanted here! *huffs and drags Violet away*

Vi: *giggles* Bye-bye! Hope you pick Gaara!

Scar: *sighs and pinches bridge of nose*

Me: *pats Scar's back* There, there. You have insane siblings. I understand.

Scar: That's not important now. What's important, I suppose, is the question from this Yuuko. As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted, the likelyhood of my ending up with Sasori is quite slim. He's much older, and I can't see how a relationship with a puppet could ever work out comfortably.

Ari: *pops head back into room* Plus, you loooooove Gaara! Right?!

Me: *blinks* You.... change your mind pretty quick, don't you?

Ari: *shrugs* Eh, only when it involves Scar's lovelife. *smirks* I knew it was Gaara all along. She dreams about the emo redhead, for Kami's sake!

Scar: False.

Ari: Nuh uh! You woke up the other night and your face was all red, and the first thing you said was "Gaara...."!

Scar: False.

Ari: Admit your love, Scar! It will set you free! Just look at me and Kiba!

Scar: I don't recall you ever mentioning your real feelings to the Inuzuka. Care to explain?

Ari: *sweat drops* Well, I mean, I've known him a lot longer than he thinks I have and it'd be weird to just come out and say it.... But we're not talking about me!

Scar: I believe we are now.

Ari: Wha....? Dammit! Stop being so damn smart, Scar! *stalks away*

Me: So.... about that dream....

Scar: We'll never speak of it again. End of discussion.

Me: *blinks* Ok....? Well, whatever. There's a second part to the question. Answer that and we're all done here.

Scar: Ah, right, I almost forgot. *looks at question again and nods* This one is simple. In Sasori's case, he truly is a puppet. I doubt there will ever be a time when he fully regains his sense of humanity. As for Gaara.... It will take time, but I know one day he'll see the light inside himself. Shippuden can't be that far off, can it?

Me: Good answer.... I guess, anyway. It's really for Yuuko and Emirii to decide. Oh and ah, I forgot. There's another part...

Scar: *sighs* Alright then, let's just--

Me: Scar? You ok?

Scar: Ah... yes. I've just never come across someone who seems more.... vulgar than Ari at her worst.

Me: Yeah.... I read that one too.... Hehe, guess you have some colorful readers, eh?

Scar: Yes.... Well, in any case, I believe I've stated before that I'm unsure as to why I'm so different from both Violet and Arianna. I suppose someone in our family had to be level-headed, and the job was ultimately stuck with me. I don't think there's any real reason behind it.

Me: Any chance they were dropped on the head as infants?

Scar:....

Me:.... You can't be serious....?

Scar: *walks away without a word*

Me: Eh?! The hell, Scar! Get your skinny Genjutsu ass back here! *runs after Scar, but looks back at Yuuko_Amuku* Thanks for the questions! And er, thanks for censoring.... stuff. If ya got anymore stuff ya want to ask, don't be shy! *continues running after Scar* Don't just leave an author hanging like that, baka!