Question for Candor: Bookworm__Chan

Bookworm__Chan's Question:

awesome. heh. well i guess i have a question while we are at it for the little lawn head. *hides behind Noel*
Noel: wha! hey! why are you hiding behind me?!
Me: cause your my strongest OC that's why!
Noel: *rolls eyes*
Me: Anyways, Candor! how do you feel about being shipped with Winter? Would you consider it? *hides behind Noel again*

Me: I can see why you'd want to hide...

Candor: *frowns* Although I have a vague and somewhat unpleasant idea of what these two girls are asking... what exactly does shipping involve? I take it that it has little to do with moving cargo across the seas?

Me: Yeah... about that... *gives an extensively detailed explanation of shipping* That's about it. Get it now?

Candor: *stonily silent*

Me: Well, shit. This could be bad.

Candor: *eye twitches*

Me: Ok, so the volcano hasn't popped its top yet, but it's gotta be a matter of time--

Candor: With Winter?

Me: Oh here we go...

Candor: With that ignoramus? With that colossal idiot who values her pride over her life? That obscene, foul-mouthed less-than humanoid girl who seems to think she is the heroine of a tragedy? That is who I am shipped with?

Me:...Yes?

Candor: *pinches the bridge of his nose, seething* What sort of cosmic punishment is this...? Am I meant to repent for my past misdeeds? Because, if so, I heartily regret everything I've done that has led to this point in my life, and especially led me to meeting my defective toy in Somnia...

Me: *holds up hand, palm facing outwards* Hold up a sec. 

Candor: What?

Me: You're lying.

Candor: *scowls* You're mistaken.

Me: No, no I'm not. As you pointed out, I should know everything about my OCs, and I know you're lying, Candor! You are bothered by the fact that you and Winter and shipped together, but not for the reason you want us to think~

Candor: And, pray tell, what's the real reason, then?

Me: *smirks* I won't embarrass ya. Not in public anyway. C'mere! *drags him closer and whispers frantically in his ear*

Candor: *pauses*

Me: Uh huh. Got it right, didn't I?

Candor:...I'd like to deny any such comments.

Me: *laughs* Right, right, whatever, man, I know the truth! 

Candor: *tilts head to the side, eyes hooded* You know, Author-chan, I'm beginning to think you'd make an interesting addition to my collection. After Somnia, I'm afraid to say that my toys have all but scattered, besides Winter, of course, and I'd very much like to restock...

Me: *pales* O-Ok, yeah, go right ahead, have fun, gotta go! *pathetically runs for my life*

Candor: *smirks* A simpleton indeed.... *sighs, brushing aside his bangs* I'm grateful that moron wasn't here, though.... *shakes his head, then walks off*

*no goodbye this time*

*sorry*

*....*