Question for Me: Explosive_Ami!

Explosive_Ami's Question:

This is more of me pleading than a question, but Author-chan, are you going to do that three different endings or are you going to narrow it down to one for Micah?... PLEASE SAY THREE ENDINGS! I KNOW IT'S STILL EARLY BUT I LOVE ALL THREE OF HER PAIRINGS TOO MUCH! *bowing at you* PLEASE! *start the waterfall tears*  

Me:....Wow. Um. You're really enthusiastic. *laughs* That's awesome! I'm glad I have such invested fans, and I'm sure Micah's happy too. She thinks Raya's too popular and that she and the others aren't well liked. Well, actually, Winter doesn't really care either way, but...   

Anyway, to answer your question, no, I will not be narrowing it down to one boy for Micah. You may not love me for the ending I have planned, but it won't be decided by the end of this book, I can tell you that. I'm planning to do a sequel, so I'm trying to think up a reasonable plotline for it.... (Not going that well, but I'm sure I'll get something sooner or later. None of my books have ever started out with a plot)  

But, yeah, that's it. Since there'll be a second book, I will not be narrowing down Micah's choices. At least not until I've decided how the sequel'll go.  

So I hope you don't hate me for that!

Thanks for the question, ask whenever and whatever you like, cause this is helping me put off homework!

  (Don't follow my example....)