S1-29 | Aftermath♥

Note: You are about to read the PG-13 version of this chapter.  You can find the mature version of this chapter in my profile. The book is titled "Scarlet Legacy M" and only available to readers 18 and above.

S1-29. Aftermath

His hungry mouth feasted on my lips, claiming, possessing while giving a pleasure so blinding I might just lose my mind. I pushed at his chest, trying to break free and his response was swift as he grabbed me by the waist and led me inside his room. The loud thud of the door as it slam shut was a distant sound.

My traitorous legs wrapped themselves around him. I gasped as I felt his hardness pressed against my belly. The moan that escaped my lips was feral, too lost in passion it couldn't have been mine but it was.

He sucked on my bottom lip and I squirmed as both his hands traveled down my butt, squeezing and caressing relentlessly.

For a second, he leaned away, and then my legs were untangled from his, my arms flailing miserably, trying to grab him, and then just as quickly, my back hit the mattress and he was on me again.

His scent evaded my senses, a heady mix of pine, mint and musk, his very own brand of addiction. His searing touch chased away any coherent thoughts I have, his kisses draining me of my strength. I felt like liquid fire and with every touch I melt under him.

The cool air met my skin and I realized then that he had somehow managed to take off my blouse and then I wasn't thinking again as his hands started to do their magic.

His hands were big, and warm and though it was calloused it unimaginably turned me on as they roamed freely from my bare shoulders down my belly. I shuddered in a breath. His touch was like a brand of some sort, molding me to a lustful mess.

It felt like I was forgetting something important, what was it again?

He straightened up, his eyes never leaving mine and I desperately grasped to the single thought that survived in my mind. My throat went dry as he pulled the towel away from his body leaving him stark naked. He was so big, especially down there. I closed my eyes but his image was seared into my mind.

A distant voice fleeted in my mind, "-comes with consequences..."

I gasped as Roarke's mouth replaced his hands on my belly, his tongue lapping at the exposed skin, making lazy circles.

It was harder to hold on to sanity.

"-not an easy feat...-comes with consequences."

The voice continued to play like a broken recording in my mind and yet I held on to it as Roarke unclasped my bra.

"-not an easy feat. It comes with consequen-".

The voice faded away to oblivion as Roarke took me to even higher heights of pleasure unknown to me before him.

"I want more of you..." he whispered in my ear and sunk his sharp teeth on the mark -his mark. My body convulsed, not with pain but pleasure. He licked off the blood.

"Defying him is not an easy feat. It comes with-"

The voice in my head was distant again but I glad it was somehow back.

He trailed kisses all over my body, leaving no skin untouched. I was bared to him and is completely under his mercy.

His eyes drank me in and I felt heat crept up my cheeks. While his eyes were ice cold, everything in him was the embodiment of fire. This was my first time and with a man who I am confused what I feel to.

The pleasure he was giving is so blinding. And as darkness started to consume me, the voice in my head became clearer and I recognized it as Tasha's voice.