S2-63 | Unravel

S2-63 Unravel

Hot, fervent kisses woke me up. Warm hands fleetingly caress my sides. For a moment, I thought I was having an erotic dream but as my eyes fluttered open only to be ensnared by cold blue eyes, reality came crushing down.

I froze, eyes going wide but Roarke ignored my momentary  confusion with a sly smirk, dragging his lips from my cheek down to my neck. I gasped as I felt his hardness pressed in my belly. The seductive slide of his warm, bare skin ellicited shivers up my arm. 

He shifted so he lie by his side, an arm draped across my waist while the other anchored my head. His head swooped down for a passionate kiss that instantly made my body melt. His lips were firm against minr, coaxing a response. I shyly followed his lead, the gentleness of the kiss tumbled to fiery want and possession.

He growled, a deep sound that made my thighs clench. His fingers traced the curve of my hip and down the length of my thighs, nudging them apart. I held in my breath as his fingers dipped down my center and found the evidence of my arousal. I bit my lip, unable to look away from his eyes darkening with lust.

The night slowly faded and dawn broke in. Throughout the night, he introduced me to pleasures he could only give. He was insatiable, taking and giving more in return. The desire he awakened within me was unyielding and I gave in to the passion consuming us both.

Sometime after, I found myself snuggled against his side, relishing the warmth coming from him.  The ample light from the main room of the cabin fleeted from the doorway of the bedroom and shone light just at the foot of the bed.

His heart beat drummed against my fingertips, my fingers kept tracing small circles against his bare chest. My thoughts were still in a state of disarray and I still don't know what to call 'this' ….us.

To think we are cuddling. My cheeks burned, I somehow, embarrassingly fainted after an orgasm. I cant even raise my head to look at him and somehow I found myself touching him unabashedly.

'You touched him there too' An annoying voice whispered in my mind.

My fingers stop their movement and I slowly retracted my hand, flustered at my behavior.

"Where did you went after you saw your mother?" Roarke's sudden question took my mind off mortified thoughts. The mention of my mother brought back my worries from earlier. I shifted slightly in bed to comfortably glance at him while he turned to his side, propping one elbow up to lean closer to me. For a moment, I was distracted as the white blanket slowly slid down, revealing his hot body but then his fingers tucked a stray brown lock to my ear bringing my attention back to him.

"We went to my Aunts. Aunt Millie was my Father's sister. I thought if someone knows who I am or our family lineage it was her. "

"Did you find out anything?" He asked softly.

"No and yes. I didn't learn anything from her since she didn't want to talk to me. It was through her diary that I learn some strange things. " My brows scrunched up. They were strange indeed.

"Your father died in an accident when you were five. "

I wasn't too surprised that he knew. I nodded my head. "I remembered everything about it. But there was something in the diary that I didn't remember happening. It said there that the accident made me blind."

I bit my lip. Even with the visions back when I was tortured by Renz, there wasn't a memory unturned where I had been blind.

"Your file said you sustained a great deal of damage in your eyes. It said the impact of the car crash sent you a feet away from the car." Roarke supplied.