S1-50 | The Curse ♦

Warning: This chapter contains a few scenes depicting violence but not to the extent for it to be moved to the Restricted Section.

S50. The Curse

~Honey LeChat

"You being in control will be a problem. So let me take that away from you." Sean smiled wickedly and started to run towards Jonah.

His fast movement caught me off guard. In a blink he was in front of us, black claws drawn out. With a wicked grin, he slashed his claws across Jonah's chest and simultaneously gave me a kick that sent me staggering back. Jonah's cry of pain made me cringe. I desperately tried to get up but Sean pressed me back down, his foot digging on my abdomen. I swallowed down a scream of pain threatening to break free.

"You are weak Honey LeChat. You can't fight me with yourself."

"No!" I gnashed my teeth together and pushed at his feet until he retreated back with a sigh.

"Get up." He ordered nonchalantly, looking down at Jonah who was on the floor, gasping for breath. "I want to look in the King's eyes when I take everything away from you."

I pushed myself up and moved to attack him but it seemed like he anticipated it, swinging back smoothly. His fist pounded against the side of my head. I staggered backwards from the force of it. Sean cocked his head to the side.

"Such tenacity." He murmured. "But I told you already, it's not the present you I want to fight. "

I spit out blood and faced him. "And I told you I'm not your puppet Sean."

One of his eyebrows rose. He landed a blow against my side, my knees hit the ground. "We will see about that."

He suddenly yanked me up by my hair, titling my head to the side so that he could see Roarke's mark while his other hand held mine together tightly.

I shivered in disgust as his fingers traced it. Sean chuckled and placed a soft kiss against the mark. It burned at the contact. I trashed against him, repulsed with just his nearness.

"You said Roarke bound the force down. What do you think will happen if I bit you right here?" he whispered, his finger pressing at the mark. I growled, thrashing against him, but he was too strong. His fingers pulled tighter at my hair, until I could feel the pain in my scalp at the force.

I screamed in pain and anger as he sunk his canines right into Roarke's mark. I felt defiled, my whole being invaded. I thrashed strongly against him, pushing him with all my might. The wolf in me suddenly weakened as the pain of the bite spread along my body like a deadly venom, until I was limp and my arms fell down to my side. The warm trickle of the blood soaked my shirt. Sean moved away and pushed me on the floor. I slump on the ground, feeling his bite burn feverishly. I couldn't feel my wolf anymore and my head started to throb incessantly.

An image of knives and scalpel flashed in my mind. My breath hitched as painful memories fleeted in my mind as if a dam had been broken. They flowed endlessly until I could almost go insane as I remembered every little part of the torture I had experienced.

My body convulsed and I distantly felt Jonah trying to hold me down as I trashed and writhed in pain.

The chains.

The metal table.

The darkened room.

Renz. His eyes, his wide excited smile as he said. "We are going to try something new today."

I instantly felt nauseated and shook my head, trembling uncontrollably.

No. New meant worse.