S2-68 | Revelations

~I did say I'll update by Sunday, but I just can't resist. Forgive the errors, I was in a rush.  Enjoy!

S68. Revelations

~Honey LeChat

Black Veil

I cant help but think how fitting the name was for an organization who for reasons unknown decided to kill the red-eyed royals. I peeked at Portia and Elijah.  Could they really be a part of a band of murderers?

"Bravo. How long have you known dear boy? I knew you and Ryder will find out about us. Let me acknowledge your  efforts in finding out Black Veil."

Everyone in the room looked shock from Elijah's admittance. Roarke's cold blue eyes narrowed. His defensive stance was followed by the men in the room

Even Tasha who was near to Portia and Elijah moved away while Fray pulled Jonah and I back. But both women remained as calm. Portia gave a saucy grin.

"Hold your horses boys. Why don't you listen to Elijah first?"

"She just admitted that you and her are members of an organization who assassinate countless of red-eyed werewolf, even ones who doesn't have it yet! How do you expect us to listen to your excuses?" Benedict snapped.

Portia's eyebrows drew together. Her lips turned down to a sneer. "You know what Ben, this is exactly why I broke up with you!"

Benedict spluttered, "I was the one who broke up with you!" A confused Loki joined in, "You two were together?" And Vladimir had the guts to nod his head and muttered, "I knew it. "

"We weren't together for very long. I broke up with him when he accused me of killing his family. As if I could do it and much less alone."  Portia scoffed. Elijah laughed softly.

"Dont lie. I was the one who broke up with you. How can I be with a woman who was behind the organization that murdered  my family?"

I thought I saw a flash of hurt crossed Portia's eyes but it disappeared immediately and she gave him a cat-like grin. "Its your lost."

"Enough! " Roarke's voice boomed in the room. I wasn't fooled by his icy stare, from the prominent ring of gold in his iris, I wouldn't be surprised if he burst into a wolf.

"We need to lock them up. Who knows they might have already contacted the other members of the organization-" Benedict was speaking but Roarke's growl cut him off.

"First, lets hear what the seer has to say. "

"What the hell?! How would you know if they're not lying?!"

"How would I know that you're saying the truth?" Roarke countered back.

Benedict's expression was painted with incredulity and anger. "Impossible.. Are you trying to say I have something to do with this!"

"The vampire followed you. You brought them here."

"You think I'd risked my life with vampire's venom."

"Yes. Everything is possible. Now, lets start with you first. What do you know about Black Veil and why did the vampire's try to kill you?"

Benedict gritted his teeth. His body was literally shaking with rage. "I was seven when my family was murdered. Since then, I swore to avenge their death. I was taken in by my mother's brother, Ryan Ilgestrom adopted me and together with his son Ryder , my cousin, we started to investigate on this so called shadow organization who promptly vanished after the queen died. Ryder had a knack for investigating and was soon promoted as a trusted member of the Werewolf Intel. That's how we uncovered data about Black Veil."