SAD(not an update)

First of all this is not an update, I'm here to promote an advocacy of mine. 

I have been suffering from SAD ever since I can remember and no its not sadness or loneliness, its a lot bigger than that. So let me introduce it to you, 

To those who doesn't know about it, Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD) is the third largest mental health care problem in the world

To those who doesn't know about it, Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD) is the third largest mental health care problem in the world. Most of the times it disguises itself as extreme shyness. The difference, I believe lies on how the person faces that shyness, does she do it anyway or does she run away?

 Persons with social anxiety such as me, have trouble with social interaction and thus affect our everyday life. Persons with SAD tends to avoid situation that may be embarrassing from their perspective, going through great lengths to do so. Most introverts suffer from this mental illness. 

I actually started my song-inspired romantic fiction-Sparks Fly with this in mind. The main character -Emily Frances is a person with SAD and I want to share to you what a person with SAD usually experiences, what they feel, how they act, their reasons. Of course, I wrote it in fiction so it wouldn't be too serious, I'm afraid others might find it overwhelming if I do. 

I am now a part of an online organization who helps persons suffering from this disorder.

If anyone is interested in becoming a listener, please join 7 cups of tea (www.7cups.com). Just being there and listening to those who need someone really helps. You being there makes the world a better place!

Also, if you want to talk to someone, you're  free to be a member and chat with the listeners. I am a member and a listener there too. That's all, thank you for reading all the way here.