ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

HOSEOK

It was time for us to leave out for our tour in the US. So far, some of the staff members have already left to set up the stages for each stop on our tour run.

Of course, my arm was still in a cast and it was still hard for me to do any of my normal routines.

Most of the time, I had to ask the others if they could come over and help me or one of the stylists if the members weren't available.

Finally, after a long and trying fight to place my shirt through my arms and make sure that the sling was on as well, I was ready to go.

I grabbed some of my things that I would need while we were in the States; like my iPad and iPhone. Once I was finished packing, I swing my bag over my right shoulder and heading out of my room.

"Hurry up ya'll" Lee yelled out while checking the time on his phone to make sure that we didn't miss our flight.

Some of us were running around frantic trying to collect what we needed. Namjoon was standing by the manager and he was growing impatient that we should have been prepared since yesterday or even the day before since we were quite aware that today was the day that we were supposed to fly out.

"Let's go, guys, the van is waiting for us to go to the airport!" Namjoon ordered us while having the door open and ready to step through.

Jimin and Taehyung were all over the place trying to find whatever they needed to bring along with them.

"I need my hat," Jimin huffed while searching all over the dorm for his lucky hat but couldn't find it.

"Just bring any hat, Jimin, we've got to go," Namjoon cried out, feeling his patience slowly disappearing.

Jimin ignored him and continue to search for his hat and Taehyung kept admiring himself in the full-length mirror to make sure that his outfit looked to wear to the airport. Finally, after 10 minutes, Yoongi came out of his room and so did Jin with their bags in tow.

Yoongi decided to wear all black and Jin had to make sure that he had at least a lick of pink on him. Jeongguk soon came out of his room a few minutes later with a bright smile on his face. No matter what, after a long day of practice he also stays bright.

"We're leaving, now!" Lee shouted out to everyone. "If you are not with us now, you'll be left behind."

With that announcement, he turns to the step through the open door and heads to the elevator. Those who were ready followed behind him.

Soon, we were downstairs and loading up into the van with Yoongi grabbing his eye mask and placing it over his eyes.

Jin reached inside his carry-on bag and grabbed some snacks out bag since he didn't have time to eat breakfast, Joon with his notebook attached to him started to write, and Jeongguk pulled out his iPod and begin listening to music.

I was in the front of the van with Lee so I wouldn't have to move around so much with my left arm in a cast.

After about five minutes, with us starting to close the doors to the van, Taehyung and Jimin came rushing down to join us.

I noticed that they both were out of breath due to having to run down eight flights of stairs.

Lee glared at them. "WE'RE ON A TIGHT SCHEDULE, GUYS, WE SHOULD'VE BEEN GONE SINCE 6 AM," He scolded them.

Jimin and Taehyung apologized for being late to everyone before Lee pulled out to head to the airport.

Forty-five minutes later, we arrived at Incheon International Airport around 7 am with full-fledged security already waiting for us. Lee got off the van and hurried us out to check-in.