ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ

Later on that day, all members of BTS received the message from Sami in regards to Hoseok's behavior.

Namjoon was the first to speak as he headed out of his room and into the living room seeing Jeonggυk and Taehyun also staring down at the screens of their phones.

"Guess I can say that you two received a message from Sami, huh?"

Taehyung just sighed as he continuing looking at the message on his phone. Was it right for them to intervene in the situation, even though to the outside, things weren't looking that well? But Sami was the one that requested the intervention.

Jin walked out from the kitchen and he saw the worried look on everyone's face. He didn't say much but head to the front and grabbed his keys and headed out of the dorm with the rest of the members following behind him.

"Is it okay for us to intervene?" Jeongguk whispered to Taehyung. Taehyung shrugged his shoulders as they were now outside and heading to Jin's vehicle to all get inside.

"Really, I don't know but it's what Sami wants. I hope it doesn't end badly for both of them."

~~~

Jin finally pulled the vehicle up to Sami and Hoseok's home. He rested his chin on top of his hands as he gazed up and just looked at the house. He noticed Hoseok's vehicle in the driveway.

Taking a deep breath, Jin was first to get out of the vehicle and stand in front of Hoseok and Sami's home. It hurt to know that there was a slight case that their relationship has fallen apart. He took a deep breath before lifting his arm up and knocking hard on the front door.

It took a moment but finally, Hoseok came to the door, scratching the side of his head looking very confused as to why his group was all here at his home. "Ah, is there something going on?" He asked them.

"We need to talk," Namjoon was the one that spoke up behind Jin.

"Okay but can this wait, I just got in not too long ago and I am really tired."

Not listening to what he asked of them, they all pushed their way into the house leaving Hoseok completely dumbfounded that they just barged into his home.

Everyone took off their shoes and walked casually into the home and headed straight to the living room. They all positioned themselves on either the couch or sat in one of the chairs to begin the intervention.

With time, Hoseok came along and sat in the chair facing the rest of the members. "Seriously, I am really tired and I really don't feel like now is the right time to talk about whatever all of you came to talk about."

Jimin rubbed his hands together and sigh. "Hyung, we're worried about you. Sami is worried about you as well. She is the reason why we are all here. If there is something going on.."

"So Sami put you up to this?!" Hoseok blurted out, interrupting Jimin. "Look, I don't know what she told you but I'm just tired and this recording has been stressing me out."

"Is that all?" Yoongi asked. He never glanced at Hoseok but he could tell that Hoseok was giving him death glares.

Hoseok chuckled as he eyed his group that was looking at him. He sighed getting up from his chair and rubbing the back of his neck over and over again. "Seriously?! What are all of you implying, huh? Are you thinking that I am cheating on Sami?"

Taehyung leaned back on the couch as he folded his arms over his check. "Is that what you're admitting?"

Hoseok was now eyeing all of his members. He couldn't take it anymore. He cared deeply for his group and also his family. If this is how they felt about him, he needed time away from them. "You know I think it would be best if all of you leave right now. I don't want to say something that I might regret."

He headed over to the front door and open it up for everyone to walk out

The group didn't want the matter to just end like that but nonetheless, they got up and headed to the front door.

Jeonggυk was the last to leave as he turned and look at Hoseok in the eyes. "Seriously, hyung, don't hurt Sami." With that, he followed behind the rest of the members back to the vehicle that Jin drove them all in.

Hoseok closed the door and headed back up the stairs to his and Sami's room. He sat on the edge of the bed and ran his fingers through his hair. Everything that his members came and talked to him was still running through his mind.

Hoseok turned back on his phone and went to his contacts. He scrolled until he found the number that he was looking and hit the call button. The line ring twice before the person on the other line answered.

"Hey, we need to talk."

-✨-

Well...