ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

|TOKYO, FAN MEET...OH, MY!!!|

тнιrd

"-Tokyo?!" Sami protested.

She honestly could not believe what her aunt was demanding her to go. She adjusted her cell phone that she had placed on the side of her neck.

At the same time, Sami was trying to put on Tyla's pajamas and Tyla was running here and there trying to avoid her.

She slouched down on the floor with the pajamas' pants in hand while trying to maintain her composure to not get upset with hearing what her aunt was asking her to do and having to run behind a little person at the same time.

At that moment, Hoseok walked in from practice and noticed Sami sitting on the floor.

She had a distressed look on her face and all he could do was laugh. He placed his bag on the floor and reached out his hand to grab the pants that Sami had in her's.

Hoseok whispered over to Tyla who was smiling at him. She ran over to him and jumped into his arms.

He placed his finger up to his mouth to tell her that they needed to be very quiet while mommy was on the phone. Tyla nodded her head and both of them left the room to give Sami peace to talk to her aunt.

"-Like I said before, I need you to go to Tokyo to view some photos of the new models for me." Her aunt was saying.

Sami groaned on the phone, she didn't want to travel out of Seoul after just getting back from helping her aunt out. So far everything has been going okay for them.

The fans were slowly adjusting to Hoseok having a child and things were looking alright for them even though there was a slight age difference.

She could remember two years ago during Christmas when Hoseok had asked her to marry him. She was a little taken back by his question.

However, she never gave him an answer to his question. So right now another event coming from her aunt was not something that she needed in her life at the moment.

"--Samantha, did you hear me?" Her aunt yelled on the phone.

Sami had to move the phone away from her face. Damn sometimes her aunt can be so annoying.

"Yes, I heard you but why does it have to be me?" She asked rubbing the top part of her head.

Sami could hear some tapping coming from the other end of the phone which meant her aunt was trying to come up with an excuse or reason why she needed to go to Tokyo for her.

"Well since you are in South Korea, you are much closer to helping out with what I need for you to do. Am I right?" Her aunt mentioned on the phone.

"Yeah, but still.." Sami started to say on the phone but her aunt interrupted her before she could complete the sentence.

"-I already have your plane ticket prepared for you and you will be leaving the day after tomorrow." Before hanging up the phone.

Sami looked down at the phone and was shocked to see that she was staring back at the home screen and was no longer talking to her aunt.

"Ohh that woman," she said getting up from the floor and tossing the phone on the chair that was in the room before heading out.

She walked down the hall to hear the sound of laughter coming from the living room.

Once inside the living room, she saw Hoseok and Tyla playing with one of her toys on the floor. Sami leaned to the side of the wall and folded her arms. She smiled at the two of them playing.