ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ

| DO YOU WANT THE TRUTH? |

"I'm her ex-boyfriend," Daito Shunsuke answered to Hoseok

It was like those words took Hoseok into another place. No matter how Hoseok could dissect it, it all came out the same way. He was standing across from Sami's ex.

Did she know that she was going to meet him?

Did she do this on purpose?

Did she still love him? More and more questions kept running inside of Hoseok.

But the big one was, "did she know beforehand about this meeting?" He asked.

Daito looked at Hoseok for a moment as he intrigued him. "She didn't but I sort of knew."

Hoseok raised an eyebrow up at the guy. "Explain to me this, did you know that Sami would be meeting you today?"

"As I saw her name, I only knew one person who had that name. So when I looked up the name her picture came up," he explained to Hoseok. "There was also a picture of you and your child."

He smiled, slapping his arm on his thigh "All of you are something else."

But then Daito's face turned back to being serious. He got up and placed his hands in the pants pocket. "She probably isn't going to tell you but if you want to know about Samantha Mitchell, contact me and I will tell you everything."

Hoseok got up and walked over the guy who was standing by the window looking out," Why do you think she isn't going to tell me?"

Daito sighed patting Hoseok's shoulder. "Because I'm the reason she is who she is now."

Just at the moment, Sami and Tyla walked back inside the room. She saw Hoseok and Daito together staring out the window chatting.

"We may have to finish this another time, Tyla is hungry," she said.

Daito walked over to his desk and keys in something on his computer. "I have the next couple of days available, can you stop by tomorrow around 10 am?"

Sami nodded her head agreeing to it, even though she really wanted to get this task over with but really didn't have a choice.

The trio got ready to leave when Daito calls out to Hoseok.

"Remember what I said."

Okay, curious the person that I am wanted to know what he meant by that.

After getting a late lunch, the three of them were driven back to the hotel. Hoseok called his manager to let him know that he was in Tokyo and will meet up with them in the next couple of days.

In his mind, he keeps thinking about the conversation from earlier. He sat in one of the chairs tapping his phone against the inside of his hand.

For two hours, Sami worked in the same room with her ex. Was she ever going to say or mention it to him?

The more he thought about, the harder Hoseok hit his hand with his phone until his palm was pulsating red. He thought to ask her first to see what she would say before asking the other person.

Hoseok got up from the chair and walked over to the bedroom. Both Sami and Tyla were laying on the bed watching cartoons. Well, it was like, Sami was asleep and Tyla watching the cartoons.

Hoseok walked over and kneel down in front of Sami. "Hey, can we talk for a minute?"

Being too comfortable in the bed, Sami let out a moan declining that she didn't want to move. Hoseok kissed Sami her lips to get her attention.

A moment later, Sami lazily rolls off the bed and dragged her body off of the bed. The both walked until they were in the front area of the room.

She folded her arms and placed them on the edge of the couch before laying her head on top of them.

"What's up?" She asked him, yawning.

Hoseok exhaled out before asking his question. "How well do you know that guy??"

Sami answered, "didn't we all meet him for the first time today?"

Sami was slowly falling back to sleep.

This was truly not going anywhere. Hoseok ruffled his hair with his fingers. Normally when she gets like this there's no point talking to her.

Being frustrated, Hoseok just went ahead and allowed her to go back to sleep. He had no other choice but to talk to the other person.

Deep down he didn't want to but he really wanted to know more about Sami, and the only person with that information was right here in Tokyo.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

AUTHOR'S NOTES: DO YOU THINK HOSEOK IS READY TO FIND OUT THE TRUTH?

~ WILL HE ACCEPT KNOWING THE TRUTH AND MOVE ON FROM IT?

SONG POSTED: MYNAME(마이네임) _ Day by Day (feat.D.O) (데이 바이 데이)

💙💜💙💜💙