ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ

| dιvorced |

- it's over -

- location of this chapter takes place in an attorney's office. I don't know much about law stuff only what I could remember from my own experience. [It sucks]

- moving on -

It's been over a year since Sami left Seoul and basically Hoseok as well. Everyday Hoseok would try calling her but she would either forward his calls to voicemail or he would just get her voicemail altogether.

After months of him trying, Sami finally disconnected the phone leaving him with no way of getting in touch with her or even his own daughter. That's when Hoseok knew it was official between them.

One day, Hoseok decided to drive by the family home. Since he couldn't bear to live in the house without Sami and Tyla. He unlocked the door noticing all of the furniture was covered with white sheets. The place was dusty but that was due to no one coming and dusting the place.

Hoseok traced his fingers over the couch as he starts to reminisce about the good times that he spent with Sami. Like every couple, you have your good times and of course your bad times. He knew that instead of him talking it out with Sami on how he was feeling. The first thing he went and do is run into the arms of someone else's.

Hoseok walked over and sat on the covered chairs places his hands over his face. The best thing in his life was gone and deep down there was no way of getting it back.

At that moment, a knock occurred at the door and a suited man walked in. "I'm sorry to interrupt but are you Jung Hoseok?"

Hoseok wiped the traced of any tears that was on his face before nodding his head. "I am."

The man went inside the jacket of his suit and pulled out an envelope and handed it to Hoseok. Hoseok took the envelope and stared at it for a long time. "What's this?"

The suited man noticed the confused look on Hoseok's face. "Oh..I'm with courts and you have been served." The man bowed at Hoseok before walking away.

Hoseok stared at the suited man until he was out of his sight. He then placed his eyes back on the envelope that was in his hand. It had his name on it so he went ahead and open the letter. Hoseok read the letter and he had to catch himself.

The letter read that Samantha Mitchell had filed for divorce from Jung Hoseok. She had also requested full custody of their child and he would receive visitation.

Hoseok crushed the paper in his hands. He was mad and upset all at the same time. He didn't know what to do or what to say. It was like all that he loved was crashing down in front of him. He surveyed the home that he once shared with Sami and Tyla who loved so much.

How did it all end like this?

°

Back in the stated, Sami had received notification that Hoseok had gotten the motion that she was divorcing him. It took every ounce of all that she had to end all contact with him. She was hurt, devastated at what he did to her. To their family. So many times she tried to figure out what was going on. How could she fix something she didn't know that was broken. Only to found out that it wasn't her, it was Hoseok who was causing the problem.

Sami took only the clothes that she was wearing and left Seoul with her daughter. Only to find out weeks later that she wasn't carrying one child but two.