ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ

-✨-

GET MY FAMILY BACK

Sami smiled to herself as she tightens her hands on the steering wheel.

She hated being the mother who kept the father away from their kids. She knew that it had been quite some time since Tyla had seen her father.

So this would be a wonderful surprise for her.

Sami arrived back at the house and pulled her vehicle into the garage. She climbed out locking the car up and headed inside.

She turned the key and pushed the door open, stepping inside and taking off her shoes.

In the distance, she could hear crying coming from the boys' bedroom. She quickly rushed to the room to see Daito running from one child to the next.

His shirt was drenched in sweat from running in opposite directions. He turned back to see Sami watching him in the distance. He quickly picked up one of the boys and then handed the other one over to Sami.

Sami smiled as she cooed with her baby. Daito dropped down in the rocking chair hoping that this would ease the little one.

He places the pacifier into the little one's mouth as he slowly started to drift to sleep.

Daito used his arm to wipe away the sweat beads that were on his forehead. "So how did it go?"

Sami played with her other son. "It actually went well. He will be here tomorrow."

Sami rocked the child until he was finally fast asleep. From there she placed the child in his crib. She walked over to Daito and picked up the other child. He wiggled a little bit before heading back to sleep.

Sami also laid him in his crib before the both of them walked out of the nursery.

Sami and Daito moved into the hall as each one leaned on the wall looking at each other. "Daito, honestly I want to thank you for helping me out this past couple of months. I really needed the help but shouldn't you be getting back to Tokyo?"

Daito, listen on as Sami asked him about work. He folded his arms across his chest. "I can go back when I'm ready but are you ready?"

Sami stared at him with a confused look. "Work is not a problem with me. Natalie is there until I'm ready to go back."

Daito shook his head. "I'm not talking about work. I'm talking about Hoseok, are you ready for him to be a part of your life again?"

Sami stared down at the floor as she tapped her hands on the wall. "No matter what, I still love Hoseok but we can't be together like before. The life that we had before is long gone. The only thing that matters is Tyla and the twins. My focus is their safety and to make sure that they are protected from everything."

When Sami looked up she had tears in her eyes. She put her hand on her chest. "The strong person that I was is long gone but I'm ready to move forward to do what's right."

Daito stepped forward hugging Sami. Sami laid her head on Daito's chest. She cried until she couldn't cry anymore. Daito pulled away looking at his friend. A piece of him wanted to wash away all the pain that was inside Sami.

In just five years, she has been hit with so many things. Was she ready to move to the next level in her life?

Just then, Daito could hear Sami laughing. He pulled back to see that she was wiping away her tears. "Hah, I think it's time to go to bed. Tomorrow will be a long day."

Daito broke the hug and started to walk away from Sami. Sami watched as he headed for the front door. "I thought you were going to stay."

Shun rubbed the back of his neck as he fetched his shoes to put them on. "I think it would be best if I stay at a hotel. Call me if you need anything."

Before Sami could say anything the front door closed behind Daito.

Sami sigh as she checked on the boys before heading to bed herself.

Inside Tyla room, she was still on the phone with her grandmother when she overheard the conversation with the adults.

A small bit of hope beamed on her face.

She quickly hung up the phone from her grandmother to squeal out and also hoping that it didn't wake up her brothers.

She knew how difficult it was to put them back to sleep when they were woken up.

~~~~~~~

It was the next day when Hoseok woke up bright and early. The sad thing was he actually never went to sleep due to change of time and plus he was heading to see his kids.

Sami had texted him the information that night before so he had a taxi driver take him there.

The driver was surprised at the neighborhood that he was bringing Hoseok to. "Honestly only rich people live in this area. You must know someone who is really rich or is a celebrity."

Hoseok was shocked as well was surprised at the location. "It's my ex's." He finally said.

"You had a wife? You sure don't look like the type to have been married."

Hoseok pulled out his phone showing the taxi driver a picture of him, Sami, Tyla and the rest of his family smiling together at their wedding.

The driver whistled out loud before handing the phone back to Hoseok. "She's very pretty. What did you do to screw that up?"

They had finally pulled into the driveway of the address to the house. Hoseok thought about the question that the driver had asked him.

"Too much. Just too much."

"Well if I was you, I would do anything and everything to get her back. Those type of women are one of kind and any man would be quick to lock themselves onto them."

Hoseok nodded his head as he opened the door to the cab. He understood everything that the driver had said. His goal was to get his family back.

No matter what.

💙💜💙💜💙

- I had nothing else to do so here you go.