ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx

| JUST THE TWO OF US |

Hoseok and Sami's new home in the mm

-🔹-

It was later on when Sami walked into Mama Jung with Tyla in tow. Her face showed.

Sami sat down on the couch and let out a huff while leaning back. Mama Jung came out of the kitchen holding a tray of fruit in her hand. She sat down across from Sami while at the same time setting the tray down on the coffee table.

"What's wrong? Everything alright" Mama Jung asked.

Sami leaned over placing her hands over her face. "Eh," she stated.

"Just eh?"

"I don't know, it just seems that something is missing."

"Like what? Is everything okay with you or even with Hoseok?" She wondered taking a bit of the sliced apples from the tray.

"Well to say the least everything's fine. I guess you know- I don't know," she sighed heavily.

"Isn't he supposed to be coming back from their tour today?"

"I think so but they're always changing the date of return," Sami answered, staring up at the sky.

Snapping her fingers, "why don't the two of you go out on a date, you know reignited that spark."

"But what about Tyla?"

Mama Jung smiled before biting another piece of the sliced apple. "Don't worry about her, she can stay here with me."

Raising an eyebrow, "well it appears that you may have this already planned." She leaned forward now accepting the fruit in front of her.

"Well, I have my ways."

"Hm, well I guess that's settled but what ab-"

"Location has already been reserved, you just have to show up and I already have my daughter bringing over a dress to your house."

Sami stared at the woman, "who are you and what have you done to Mama Jung?"

Mama Jung just laughed out loud at Sami statement, "just someone that is concerned about the both you."

~🔹~

All the members of BTS had just arrived back in Seoul and they were dead tired after an intensive

Before they were able to separate and go home, PD Bang wanted to speak with them. They headed over to him to await what he had to say. 

"I know that all of you are tired, so I'm providing everyone with a week vacation which I know that everyone needs right now."

Cheers of excitement erupted through room hearing that they could finally take a much-needed break.

"Hoseok, before you go I have some great news for you," PDF Bang beamed with excitement. "One of the artists at SM is going solo for their debuted and is requesting you for their collaboration."

"Uh, me?"

"Yeah so, unfortunately, you break will be cut shorter than the other members."