ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

-✨-

It took Sami and Tyla over thirteen plus hours to arrive in New York and they were both drained and tired from the ordeal.

For one, Sami couldn't sleep due to each time she shut her eyes the image kept appearing. So she stays up for the entire flight.

She was a zombie and had to be escorted off of the plane by her own daughter and one of the flight attendants. The flight attendant then requested a wheelchair for Sami, since they knew that the child wouldn't be able to support not alone herself but a grown adult in the state that she was in.

From there another employee took over and wheeled Sami out to the front. That's when q familiar face noticed the matter and quickly ran over to take over.

The tall fellow smiled and greeted the three people. "Do you know her?" the airline employee askes, a little bit skeptical to release the woman into the care of someone she may not know.

The man nodded and Tyla who standing there also vouched as well that this person was her uncle. "Yes, she's a friend of my wife. I can manage it from here, thank you."

The employee smiled and patted the man on the shoulder. "No, thank you but she doesn't seem okay. Please have someone look at her." He stated before walking away.

The fellow turned and glanced down at the child that was next to her mother.

He couldn't believe the situation that has transpired in the last 24 hours but now wasn't the right time to talk about.

He quickly wheeled Sami and Tyla followed the two adults to the waiting vehicle located outside of the airport.

They arrived at the vehicle and the man helped place Sami inside while Tyla got in the back. He placed her seatbelt over her body and as he was about to shut the door he noticed a tear scrolling down Sami's face.

She may be in shock at the moment but her face was expressing how she felt right now. He closed the door and ran to the driver seat to start his car. He placed a hand on Sami's lap before placing the car in drive.

For thirty minutes the drive was quiet not a sound could be heard. Until they arrived at their destination. The man got out and went inside his house bringing out his wife.

The woman waddled out of the house and over to her friend. She opens the passenger door slowly bringing herself down to her friend. The man quickly brought the child inside so she wouldn't hear the conversation.

The friend laid her hand on top of her friend's hand and squeezed it tightly. Sami felt the familiar hand and turned to her friend.

At that moment it was like Sami was broken out of a trance and all at once everything hit her. Every emotion she was holding in was now pouring out.

She turned and reached for her friend. "Oh...Tonya, why? Why did he do it?"

Sami cried and cried.

She was in agony. "There, There Sami. Let's go drink some tea to calm you down."

Tonya pulled back stretching her arm for her friend to grab onto but Sami shook her head. "Tonya, I left without getting an answer. I need to know why?"

This time Tonya shook her head. "Sami, right now you are not in any state to fly back to Seoul and comfort him. Come inside and calm down for you and for your daughter sake."

Not having any other choice Sami reluctantly listen to her friend and went inside. Tonya closed the door and brought Sami to another room.

She took Sami over to the bed and placed her friend down on the bed. "Rest for a moment and I'll be back."

Sami nodded her head obeying her friend's request. Tonya then slipped out of the room and close the door behind her.

Sami turned her body to the side clinching the pillow. Again she started to cry. She cried for herself and for her daughter. Every part of her just curled up until she was like a child.

Moments later, Tonya walked into the room with hot tea and her other handcuffed into a fist. She sat on the edge of the bed placing the cup of tea on the stand. She patted her friend's shoulder in which Sami turned over. "Here take these it will help you sleep."

Sami took the pills and threw them in her mouth before drinking the tea. She laid her tired body back down. Tonya rubbed her hands up and down Sami's head until she knew her friend was finally asleep.

She grabbed the blanket and placed it over Sami before leaving the room once again. She closed the door and leaned on it as she wrapped herself around what her friend had said.

She pulled her phone out of her pocket and looked at the text that Sami had sent her.

"He just kissed another woman. I can't stay here. Please pick me up at the airport. Here is my info."

Tonya placed her hand on her stomach and rubbed it in circular motions. She was in no state to drive an hour in her condition so she had her husband pick up Sami.

Tonya explained the situation to him and he didn't hesitate to help his wife. That is why she loved him so much. Tonya moved her head down to her growing belly. She pushed herself off the door and waddled her way to the living room.

Sitting in the living room was her husband and Tyla. It has been a while since she has seen her god niece and it saddened her that it had to be this way.

Tyla looked up and saw Tonya walking their way. She got up and with a sad face she asked, "will mommy be alright?"

Tonya nodded her head. "Yes, she just needs to sleep and she'll be fine. Why don't you tell us about Seoul and the places you've been, huh?"

Tyla peeked from the side of Tonya to see the room that her mother was in. She let out a sigh before grabbing Tonya's hand and going back to the living room.

"Okay.....we've been too...."

- and again don't hate me

- SAMI IS RIGHT NOW STILL IN DENIAL BUT WILL SHE BE ABLE TO SNAP OUT OF IT?

💚💙💚💙💚