ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

| вe ѕтrong, нoѕeoĸ |

Everyone and I mean everyone stood in shock to what Hoseok announced.

Very few people were aware of the situation and those people didn't include his members.

So when they heard the announcement they all had stone faces.

Frozen in the position of being shocked.

Cameras and yelling from the fans broke the trace and Hoseok along with Sami and Tyla stood up looking to distance at everyone.

Sami wiped away the strands of hair that flew in front of her face as she continued to stand up. She turned to face Hoseok who was still kneeling but had his head up as he stared at everyone.

Tyla who was next to him wrapped her little hands around Hoseok's and lean into him. If was enough to make Sami tear up and others as well.

"I'm well you have it, everyone...OMG...I think I need a tissue." the MC who was holding back from crying. A member of stage crew quickly came bringing him a tissue.

The rest of the members slowly walked over to Hoseok who was still kneeling on the stage. "Hyung, when you told us you had something to say we didn't expect it would be this," said Taehyung.

The rest of the members nodded their heads agreeing with him. "Well...she agreed to it," Hoseok said as he reached for Sami's hand. She took Hoseok's hand and also helped him up too. The cries from the crowd could be heard. It was a mixture of happy to upset but most of the fans were aware of Hoseok and Sami's relationship so they had no choice but to accept it.

"Well...without further ado why don't we start the fan meet." The MC yelled through the mic. All the members agree and turned to seat in their rightful seat. Hoseok and Sami walked off the stage along with Tyla.

They walked until it was just the three of them alone. Sami broke the tie and folded her arms across her chest. "Four months, Hoseok?"

Hoseok ran his fingers through his hair before nodding his head. "Yeah, but that would give you enough time to get everything arranged. My mom and sister will be there to help you."

He tried giving Sami one his of pouts look to apologize for not telling her earlier. Truthfully she would give in but not today.

Sami punched him in his shoulder before turning to walk away with Tyla. Hoseok grabbed his arm that she hit before chasing behind Sami. "Sami, I'm really sorry. I should have told you but you needed to deal with things regarding your family's company. And I didn't think this was important at the time."

Sami turned around giving Hoseok a look that stopped him in his tracks. "I'm not mad about you leaving. I understand that that's your job. It's just that I'm going to be here by myself with no family. What am I supposed to do?"

Hoseok reached in for Sami drawing her in for a hug. "You will be fine, I know it. You're a strong woman and you can do it. I wouldn't have to ask you to marry me if I didn't think so."

Sami raise an eyebrow up to Hoseok. "Sir, what are you saying?"

Hoseok chuckled nervously at the last statement, "what I mean is you will do fine plus like I said my parents and sister are here if you need them." Hoseok moved down kissing Sami on the forehead.

"Fine, but be safe and take care of your health."

Hoseok pulled out just enough to lean down to kiss Sami on the lips. "I promise since I have to come back to two of my favorite ladies."

He kneeled down to meet Tyla eye level. The little girl was tearing up but tried to be strong at the same time. Hoseok reached for her and she jumped into his arms.

"Oof. Tyla takes care of eomma, okay." Hoseok said as his daughter nodding her head in his shoulder. "I'll miss you but I promise I'll Facetime with you during every break. Promise." Tyla released her grip to see Hoseok reaching out his pinky for her to wrap around his.

"Promise," Tyla said.

Hoseok got up from off the ground, he could see in the distance his manager signaling him that he needs to get back.

"Well, I've got to go and both of you have a plane to catch. Call me when you land, okay?" Hoseok said as he began to walk away from the two people that he loved. He was still gripping Sami's hand when she pulled him back to her.

Sami placed her hands around Hoseok's neck and kissed him passionately. Once the kiss ended Hoseok almost stumbled back regaining his composure. Sami moved close to Hoseok's ear. "That's for you to remember what you're leaving behind." She told him before grabbing her daughter and walking away from Hoseok.

He moved his head back watching them get into the waiting van to leave for the airport. He touched his lips before turning back around to head but to the stage for the fan meet.

His manager saw the scene and just patted Hoseok on the back. Words could not express anything he wanted to say about the kiss.

Hoseok hopped onto the stage and sat down in the seat to sign fan's items. He rubbed his hands together nervously since he wasn't sure what the outcome was going to be. But at the moment he really didn't care, he was happy. So with a smile on his face, he waited for the first fan to come to him.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

SONG POSTED: ONE OK ROCK - We are -Japanese Ver

SONG POSTED: ONE OK ROCK - We are -Japanese Ver.-

💚💙💚💙💚