ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

[Hoseok]

After that conversation with him, it all made sense. He had already left so I was still in the park with Tyla. I sat on the bench soaking up everything he told.

Everything he told me had already happened before with Sami. The real reason she was scared of moving forward was that it had happened to once before. It just this time she got pregnant and I so happen to be the father.

A well-known one at that. A part of me felt bad for her due to that she was scared of what could happen but I was scared as well.

I understand that my mother didn't accept her in the beginning but after getting to know who Samantha Mitchell, my mother wouldn't want anyone else to be her daughter-in-law.

All I could do was hope that whatever that guy had planned would work but honestly, I wished what the plan was.

Just then, I felt a tap on my arm which made me look up.

"Appa, I'm hungry." I rubbed the top of her head and smiled.

She truly did look like Sami. "Okay, let's go get you something to eat."

I grabbed Tyla's hand and lead her out of the park to find a place to eat.

Hours later we were back at the hotel. Tyla decided to go into the bedroom and watch t.v. I sat out in the front area flipping through channels.

I was leaning on the edge of the couch when I heard the door open and closed. The tapping of the heels on the marble echoed through the room until the owner of the heels was standing in front of me.

She had her hands on her wrist and was eyeing me with a death glare.

I smiled at her."Hi."

Before trying to watch whatever the channel I landed on. Sami didn't return the hi back to me. She just continues to stand in front of me not uttering a single word. I moved my eyes up to her again.

"Are you alright?" I asked this time.

But still, she didn't say anything. Just stood there staring at me and not saying a single word. Honestly, this was starting to scare me. I placed the remote down and stood up from the couch. Because of her being in heels, she was almost to my height.

I went to grab her waist and wrap my arms around them. As I tried to, she slapped them away. I tried again and she did it for the second time. I looked into her eyes and noticed that she appeared to have been crying before. I rose my arm up slowly hoping that she wouldn't slap that away.

She didn't and I placed my hand on her cheek. "Sami, tell me what's wrong?"

She placed her hand on top of mines. By then more tears started to fall. She tried wiping the ones that were fallen but more continued.

She nervously laughs at the fact that for once she wasn't a strong willed person that she made herself to be. The fact that she was now pouring everything out even when she didn't have to.

I pulled her close to me. I didn't care if she hated me for knowing the truth. None of that matter, I wanted us to together make a fresh start. Let the past stay where it was. I wanted us to be the future. She and Tyla were my everything and I wanted us to be a real family.

She drew back from a stare into my eyes before moving in and kissing me on my lips. We kissed for a long time before both of us came up for air. We leaned on each other placing our forehead against each one another for support.

We stayed quiet in each other's arms not saying a word. How both of us felt at that moment, words didn't need to say. I kissed her on her nose breaking the spell.

Sami looked at me and smiled. The pain and the worries that she kept inside were gone. I could see that she was now ready for a new chapter in her life. She moved farther into me holding me tighter as I held her close to me as well.

Truthfully, I didn't know what they talked about nor how did it fact that it helped Sami closed that chapter in her life. I just knew that it brought us one step closer to moving in the right direction.

As we were still hugging our little one came out of the room.

She noticed both of us and ran over as well. "Eomma, you're back."

The embrace that they were sharing together was finally released.

"Yeah, everything is done. Now we can celebrate you and appa's birthday now," she said smiling at Tyla.

Tyla beamed with a smile before running back into the room. Sami reached her hand out to me to grab. Glancing up towards me, she provided me with a smile that told me she was ready.

I pulled her up into my arms. "Are you serious?" I exclaimed.

I honestly couldn't believe it. I wanted to hear it come out of her mouth.

Sami nodded her head before saying."Hoseok, I'm ready to marry you."

━━━━━━━━━━━━

SO NOW WE HAVE AN ENGAGEMENT AND WEDDING TO PLAN

SO NOW WE HAVE AN ENGAGEMENT AND WEDDING TO PLAN. WILL THERE BE DRAMA OR WILL OUR TRIO HAVE A SMOOTH SAILING UNTIL THE BIG DAY?

AND I ALSO WANT TO WISH HOSEOK A WONDERFUL HAPPY BIRTHDAY. 🎂🎂🎂

SONG POSTED: SECHSKIES - '커플 (COUPLE)'

💙💜💙💜💙