ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ sɪx

BACK TO SEOUL, AGAIN

A day later, Hoseok and Sami stepped off the plane and headed over to where their luggage was located in baggage claims before they were seen by any fans or reporters.

Even if they wanted to be inconspicuous, there were two sets of eyes that were watching them.

"After this, I think it would be nice to never have to travel for quite some time," Sami stated as she leaned in and whisper that statement to Hoseok.

In agreement with her, Hoseok nodded his head. No doubt about it, he was tired of traveling as well. He intertwines their fingers together as they headed out of the airport to go to his parents' home.

Up above in a location that was out of their blindsight, there were two people, an older female, and a young girl standing watching the couple depart from the airport.

The young girl smiled from ear to ear seeing the sight from behind. She squeezed the rail and jumped up and down with joy. The older woman next to her turned her body and lean her back on the rail. "I never could imagine that a 12 year could do so much to get their parents back together," she stated.

The young girl kissed her teeth but went back smiling. "My appa made a mistake but I know for a fact, he cares deeply for my mother. They just needed a little push and I was that push," young girl proclaimed.

The older woman nodded her head as she pushed herself off from the rail and patted the young girl's back. "Come on then, I think it's time to conclude the wonderful adventure of Miss Tyla Jung."

Tyla smirked as she turned her head and smiled happily at the older woman next to her. "I think so, auntie," she said, grabbing her backpack to follow the woman to the waiting vehicle outside the airport.

As Hoseok and Sami drove back to Hoseok's parents' house, Sami rested her head on Hoseok's shoulder before slowly drifting off to sleep.

While she slept, Hoseok reached out just a little bit to the cab driver. "Could you please take us to just address instead?"

The cab driver took the white sheet of paper and keyed in the information before doing a u-turn to go in the opposite direction.

After 45 minutes of driving the cab pulled up the location that Hoseok had provided him and placed the vehicle in park. "Here you go, sir," he turned back to acknowledge to Hoseok.

Hoseok looked around and smiled before tapping Sami on the shoulder to wake her up. "Sami, we're here," he told her as he opens the door to let them out.

Sami looked around at her surroundings but noticed that they weren't at his parent's place. "Why are we here?" She asked, coming out of the cab.

Hoseok with the help of the cab driver brought out their bags before he closed the trunk and headed back out. "I think we should drop off our stuff first before going over there," Hoseok answered.

Sami kept her gaze on Hoseok but then shrugged her shoulders. All she wanted to do was get back to her boys but I guess stopping at their family house won't hurt. At least they could take the car to drove over there, she thought.

Hoseok headed over to the front door and keyed in the password which allowed a small key to present itself, so he could use it to open the door.

The couple stepped inside and automatically the lights popped on. Sami glanced around before kicking off her shoes and placing her slippers on to walk around in the house. She took her bags up to the room and lay them down on the bed taking out of the clothes and tossing them into the washing machine to wash them later.