ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

-✨-

INCOMING CALL: UNKNOWN NUMBER TO MRS. JUNG

ACCEPT DECLINE

"Hello, eomma," a female voice said once Mama Jung answered the phone call.

The elderly woman sat down placing her hand on her chest letting out a sigh of relief hearing her daughter-in-law's voice. "Oh, Sami, how are you doing? How's Tyla and -"

"We're doing fine and they're okay," Sami answering happily on the phone. "I just wanted to give you my new number."

Mama Jung pulled the phone away from her ear and glance down at the screen of her mobile device. "Why did you change your number, we, the group members, H-."

"- It was because of Hoseok, he kept calling me and I had to change my number," she interrupted answering the woman.

"But why, he should know where his children are," Mama Jung stated.

"I know and I'm sorry that I had to do it this way," Sami explained.

Mama Jung:
"But we miss you, Sami do you know that?"

Sami:
"Of course I know that I miss everyone as well."

Mama Jung:
"Are you coming back? I mean back to Seoul."

A silence pause on the other end of the phone. "I don't think that's a good idea."

Mama Jung gasped while covering her mouth with disappointment.

Mama Jung:
"You know he's kicking himself for hurting you and his family...

Sami:
"Hmm...I see...well I wanted to tell you this before it gets out."

Mama Jung:
"...what, what are you telling me, Sami?"

Sami:
"I'm filing for divorce from Hoseok."

Mama Jung:
"No don't do it, give him another chance.

"That's the thing I did give him chances after chances but what does he do? He runs into the arms of someone else. If I take him back, a part of me feels that he would do it again and I can't handle it mentally or physically, so I think this is for the best."

"Sami, please don't," Mama Jung pleaded.

"I've got to go eomma, talk to you later."

The line disconnects

Mama Jung moves the phone away from her ear as she is now staring back at her Home screen.

"Oh dear, what has my son done?"

-✨-

(Sigh) you know what's coming up next

- It's short but I'm posting the next chapter to make up.