ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ [01]

"Well since I have a longer vacation at the moment. Do you want to do something together?"

Hoseok asked Sami as they came back into the house from the ordeal at BigHit.

Even though Hoseok was smiling happily on the outside, Sami could tell that he was still taking in all that had to happen less than two hours.

"Well, let's take it one day at a time, okay," She kissed in on the lips before releasing out of their hug as she headed to the back to check on Tyla.

Hoseok sighed out as he rubbed the back of his neck, dragging his body over to where his mom and sister were prepping dinner for tomorrow.

He noticed his sister Dawon cleaning the vegetables while his mother cut the already cleaned vegetables on the cutting board.

He stepped into the kitchen, going over to his mother as he leaned his arm over her shoulder and embraced her while reaching to grab a sliced carrot.

Mr. Jung slapped Hoseok's hand away so they could finish before they called it a night.

He laughed as he walked out of the kitchen and headed to the living room, seeing Mr. Jung on the couch watching television.

After checking on Tyla, Sami stepped out of the bedroom and closed the door behind her so that Tyla could sleep peacefully. Roaming through her mind were so many questions.

Was it a good idea to come here? Was it too soon to make the jump and have him good through this ordeal?

She shook the thought, knowing that it really didn't matter now. She pushed herself off from the door and made her way over to the kitchen to see if Mrs. Jung and Dawon needed any help.

"Can I help?" She asked them.

Mrs. Jung stopped cutting the vegetables and waved Sami into the kitchen to join them.

Sami washed her hands and grabbed a knife from the cutting board to start cutting the cabbage. She was only cut for a mere second when she stopped and felt a tear land on her thumb.

Since Dawon was next to Sami, she stopped what she was doing to see what was the matter with Sami."Unnie, are you okay?"

Sami shook her head no.

She used her sleeve to wipe the tear from her face. "No...yes...I don't know, honestly," she tried to explain. "I thought that bringing Tyla here at first was a good idea but knowing that Hoseok....he may say that he is okay but deep down I know that he is not."

Hoseok's sister rubbed smalls circles on Sami's back but knew that doing this wasn't helping her feel better.

"Hoseok will be okay. He almost quit a while back due to people commenting on how he looked. Saying that he was not attractive enough to be an idol, but look at him now. He is one of the best rappers and dancers in the industry. So this is just another setback and he will get through matter also," Dawon said

"Dawon's right, Sami. Hoseok has been through a lot and he'll make it through this as well. His members will fight to get him back into the group," Mrs. Jung expressed before they went back cutting up the vegetables.

It was true, the members of BTS were fighting to get Hoseok back in the group. They all felt that the hiatus was not called for. Each person expressed that they were shocked that Hoseok didn't tell them about having a daughter but they respected his reasons. He wanted to protect them and protect his child as well.