ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ

TONYA'S

Sami turned and glared at Daito, she was shocked at his outburst and the way he was talking right. Hoseok had every right to be and everyone in the room knew it. "Daito, I think it's best that you leave."

Daito ran his fingers through his rustled hair as he looked back and forth between Sami and Hoseok. Hoseok glanced his way but turned away heading to the bathroom that was not far from them to clean up himself.

Daito stepped towards Sami grabbing her by her arm and turning to look him in the eyes. He could see a lot of distress and pain at the moment in eyes and argue with her wasn't the right thing to do. He sighed being hurtful that she would dismiss him when Hoseok was now in the picture.

He turned on heels of his shoes and headed back out the door grabbing his jacket before slamming the door behind him. Sami heard the door of his vehicle open and closed. The engine started up and soon she heard it fade in the distance.

Moments later, she heard the bathroom's door open and closed as well and footstep head back in her distance. She turned to face him and saw that he had a small cut from the fight with Daito.

She didn't say anything to him but he knew by her eye contact that she would be right back. She placed the twins in their swings and stepped away.

Hoseok moved towards his sons and kneeled down before them as they reached out their little fingers to him. He gave them a small smile as they clapped their little hands over his index fingers.

He knew that without any doubt that Daito would be there around Sami but he never thought that he would have so much hate towards him.

He deeply sighed as he pushed his boys back in front of the swings. As he played with them, he heard the sound of heels clicking in the background and when he looked back he saw Sami with a white case in her hand.

"An idol shouldn't have their face ruin," she said to him as she walked over to where Hoseok and the boys were. She squatted down by him and open the case and taking out the items that she would need.

Hoseok faced her as she brought up the cotton swab stick over to where the cut right above his upper lip was.

Hoseok hissed out when the swab touched the cut but after a while, the stinging went away. "So, what was the fight about?" Sami asked, turning down to pick up the trash from off the floor.

Hoseok nervously chuckled as he ran his finger the back of his hair and then rubbed his neck. "It was regarding the boys and how they should be fed."

Sami washed her hands after tossing the trash away. She huffed out before facing Hoseok. She placed her hands on her hip and just shook her head. "Feeding the boys?" She mumbled to herself.

After hearing what he said, Hoseok also thought the fight was pointless but still they were his sons.

"So, in regards to Tyla, you find out anything?" He asked, changing the subject. Sami's eyed beamed up as she forgot the who reason why Hoseok was still here.

"No word so far but we can see she may have gone over to Tonya's. She normally goes over there when I'm working." She responded.

"She lives up here now?" Hoseok asked Sami. He thought that Tonya was still living in North Carolina from what he remembered.

Sami shook her head answering his question. She walked over to the boys and grabbed one while Hoseok grabbed the other one. "She moved up here right after getting married."