ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

| WE'RE BACK!!! |

A/N:
JUST A LITTLE FYI...THIS STORY TAKES PLACE TWO YEARS AFTER THE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL. DIDN'T WANT TO CONFUSE ANYONE WHILE YOU'RE READING AND WONDERING WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON.

BUT ONCE AGAIN HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE.

ENJOY

[HOSEOK:]

Hi, welcome back.

Did you miss me? I know I did.

Well....to those who have been wondering why the author left the Christmas story the way that she did, (I wondered that too) let's just say she wanted to reel you in for the sequel.

And plus, I think it was better that way.

Like Sami said in the end, "she wasn't ready for marriage," truthfully I guess you could say I wasn't ready either. But don't get me wrong I did care deeply for Sami but as you could say the timing wasn't right.

So anyway, I'll catch you up on what's been going on lately.

To start with, Sami did go back to the states actually alone. You would think that after the blow up in the last story she would have taken Tyla back with her.

She didn't.

Tyla did stay with me here in Korea. Well not actually live with me, to be honest.

Sami and my parents made an agreement that Tyla could stay but had to live with them.

I know, I know some of you may think, "well since you're the father, you should have a say."

I did actually, I suggested that Tyla lives with them due to my constant traveling.

It would be hard for me to be there for her so I decided that it would be better if she stays with them. Sami felt a lot better going along with that.

Well anyway, Sami was supposed to only be gone for a couple of months but a couple of months lingered for a lot longer.

Let's just say for over a year.

The reason for it was her aunt ending up getting extremely sick and Sami had to take charge of the family company while her aunt got better.

For all the time that I knew Sami, I really didn't know what kind of business her family ran until she had to take over for her aunt.

Sami's family owned one of the largest media companies in the country.

How did I found out?

Well, it was plastered all over the web.

I contacted her about it and Samu just kind of shrugged it off like it was nothing new.

How could you shrug off something like this? She did tell me that she didn't want to have anything to do with that part of her life since it kept her away from Tyla.

But when her aunt got sick and didn't trust anyone other than Sami to handle the business she didn't have any other choice. I understand where she was coming from but she still could have told me. So basically, she told me that she would try her best to get back to Korea but now she didn't know when.

We stay in contact with each other through the separation. Tyla was starting to miss her mommy a lot and so was I. After a long, long time away from each other, I got a call from Sami.