ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ

| мyѕтerιoυѕ neιgнвor|

LATER THAT NIGHT~

After a long exhausting day, Hoseok was ready for this day to just end. As he was on the way back to the apartment, Hoseok kept thinking about the conversation that he had with Namjoon.

Namjoon's words kept drilling itself inside of Hoseok's mind until it was the only thing that Hoseok kept thinking about.

Was he right to think that Sami didn't want to commit and getting married to him? What could it be that could be holding her back? So many unanswered questions without any logical explanation.

He grabbed his hair with his fingers and let outcry of frustration as he slammed his palms into the steering wheel. All he could think about is that something must be holding her back but was it?

He needed to figure this out.

He finally arriving back to their apartment condominium. Hoseok got out of the car and walked over to the intercom to key in the code to enter the building.

Once inside, he walked over to the elevator and pressed the button to call the elevator down to the ground floor.

Moments later, the elevator finally arrived and Hoseok stepped inside, pressing the 20th-floor button to take him to his floor.

"Hey, could you hold the door, please!!." someone could be heard yelling down the hallway. Hoseok hurried up and stop the elevator's doors from closing to let the other passenger on.

Finally, the person arrived at the elevator, stepping inside.

"Thank you, so much." the female voice replied.

Hoseok bowed but never saw the person face since their face was covered up with boxes.

The female placed the boxes down to press her button floor when she noticed that the button was already pressed.

"The same floor," she said in a cheerful voice.

Not paying any attention to the female who said something to him, Hoseok's mind was roaming and thinking about more important things at this time.

Since the female, didn't get any other reply from Hoseok, she decided to go back and pick up the boxes that she had on the floor of the elevator. The ride up the elevator was an awkward silence for the woman riding with Hoseok.

At that moment, a ding could be heard from the elevator signaling the both of them that they were on their floor.

The doors opened and Hoseok walked out first, not thinking about the woman in the elevator who was struggling with the boxes in her hand.

Soon after, the female in the elevator was able to make it out of the elevator and walked passed Hoseok who had stopped at his apartment to go inside.

She glanced inside as he opened the door just enough to walk in but she saw enough to know he wasn't alone.

Hoseok closed the door behind him and placed his keys on the key holder as he took off his shoes as well.

He hung up his jacket and walked into the condo towards the living room. He could hear the commotion coming from the back room as Sami scrambled here and there.

Normally, he would greet Sami and his daughter but right now he just wanted to be alone to think. He walked to the couch and sat down with his hands covering his face.

Sami who was packing in the back walked out to the front to toss some trash in the trashcan.

The lights in the front were off when she glanced over and noticed a figure on the couch and it scared the living daylights out of her.