ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ

OOPS...

The ride to wherever their destination was met with silence.

Neither side saying anything along the way. Sami kept her eyes peeled to the window, making sure to be aware of their surroundings.

The sad thing was, Hoseok didn't seem too worried. He would answer questions that the woman would ask him and then the dead silence return back.

After a few minutes of them driving, the black limo came to a halt and Sami sat up looking out the window to see that they had arrived in front of the hotel.

A nice looking one.

"Why are we here?" Sami asked the woman. The woman slightly turned her body just enough to look at the woman who basically showing concerned about her whereabouts and was probably thinking the worst.

"Well, after your long flight, I would've assumed that you may want to rest and then if you like I can fill you in on anything you would like to know?"

Hearing those words brought happiness to Sami. "Can we just ask you now what we need to know in regards to where my daughter is, so that would cut out all of this?" Sami asked, waving her hands in the air.

"Well, that would be the easy part but I don't have that information with me," She answered.

"Well, how about we just go with you and get that information," Sami returned back saying to the woman.

The once happy expression on Sami's face was gone and was ready to do anything to get back to her home, be with her kids and just be done with it all. "I'm sorry but we'll leave and we see you soon," Hoseok butted in and opening the door to the limo. He grabbed Sami's arm and pulled her out of the limo but Sami yanked her arm away.

"Hoseok, what are you doing?!" She snapped at him.

Hoseok ran his fingers through his now sweaty hair as he placed his straw hat back over his head. "Let's just do as she says, gets a room since you must be very tired after the long flight." He turned around grabbing their bags that the driver had taken out of the trunk and had placed them next to them.

Sami huffed out loud, folding her arms over her chest. "If I didn't know any better I would think you were part of this since you've been acting way too calm," Sami muttered.

Hoseok turned his body after lifting up their bags and proceeded to go inside the cool building. "I understand where you're coming from, Tyla is my child just as much as she is your child. I'm very concerned to know where she is as well, but with that saying goes, you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. Sami, just be patient, okay?"

Sami still standing on the sideway looked back seeing that the black limo was now gone and Hoseok was heading towards the entrance of the hotel. If she wanted to catch a cab to go searching in the city, it would be kind of hard, especially since Hoseok had all of their things carrying towards the hotel. She thought about everything that he said and just shrugged her shoulders. Maybe he was right, Sami thought. "Just be patient," she told herself. She put her head down looking at her feet and then she lifted her head up seeing Hoseok waiting for him. "Fine," she said, giving in and following him. Well, for once it was too hot to be standing outside, maybe sitting in a cool room could help her think.

Hoseok and Sami both walked into the entrance of the hotel and headed over to the front desk. Hoseok put the bags down as he leans over the counter to catch the attention of the rep, so she could help them. The woman smiled as she stopped typing, "Can I help you?" She asked.