ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

MEET UP, MY BOYS

After the conversation with the cab driver and paying him for the ride, Hoseok stepped out of the vehicle and headed for the front door.

Like before he has never been so nervous; not even for his audition, maybe a little when he confessed his feelings for Sami or when they got married. But this time, he couldn't help that the fact that between him and his children was a wooden door standing between them. His palms were sweating so bad that he tried wiping them dry on his pants but it was no use.

They were wet and clammy to the touch. Finally taken a deep breath, he lifted his index finger to press the doorbell but stopped midway.

He turned back around to noticed that the cab driver was already pulling away and waving him a goodbye.

"Well...there's no backing out now," he said to himself.

He rubbed his hands on his pants once more as he encouraged himself to press the doorbell.

"You can do it, Hoseok. This is your family..."

He let out a heavy sigh and moved his finger to press the doorbell.

Just as he heading to hit the button, the front door opens up and Hoseok took a step back as the door opened more to him.

"Uh..hello?" He asked out staring at the slightly open door.

The door stopped opening and the person behind the door stepped forward. "Appa!!"

It was Tyla.

She quickly let go of the handle of the door and rushed towards Hoseok. The surprised Hoseok was not ready for the rushed hug and was instantly tackle down to the paved pathway.

It was a good thing that his head landed on the grass or he would've been knocked out right about now.

"Appa, you're here!!!" Tyla cried out.

She wrapped her arms around Hoseok who also did the same. "I've missed you so much."

Hoseok couldn't believe that he was now seeing his daughter after over a year. And my has she started to blossom into a beautiful young lady.

"Tyla, it's great to see you too but you're like...kind of...you know hurting me." He finally was able to say.

Tyla slowly pulled back to see that when she jumped on her father, she had landed right on his family's jewels.

She quickly got up and lowered her right arm out to help him up. "Oh..I'm so sorry."

She helped Hoseok up as he leaned forward to compose himself. He was breathing hard as he noticed someone else's come walking out from the house.

"Tyla, did you just try to kill your father?"

Tyla turned to look at her mother and then back to Hoseok. "Are you okay? Really are you?" Her eyes grew bigger with every question that she asked.

Hoseok waved his daughter away confirming to her that she was okay.

She turned back to her mother and stuck out her tongue to Sami. "See appa is fine."

Tyla then walked away before turning back to Hoseok, who was still bent over.

She quickly ran down the hall and towards the stairs up to her room.